Suggestions for a cream eyeshadow?

Makeupaddict88

So, I don't know if any of you remember Maybellines Cool Effect cream eyeshadows? They came in a mini tube and had awesome color payoff. Well, I just found one in my make up drawer (random finding I know hah) and I realized that Maybelline doesn't make these anymore. I went to KMart the other day to look for some cream eyeshadows but saw that nobody in a drugstore line really makes them. I was wondering if anybody had any suggestions on a drugstore line that makes a nice creamy eyeshadow, preferably (sp?) in white or a neutral skin tone color. I can't find anything, and I even tried searching online. Thanks.

VIC MAC

You should maybe try out Bourjois's new liquid eyeshadow - limitid colors, but they just stay on all day.....
th_DANCE.gif

Vic

Meisje

Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow in Not Just Nudes is a great base shadow set. They have tonnes of other colors as well.

meeta

ah, maybelline's cool effect. i used to have so many and gave them away because i was insane
ssad.gif

now i hold on to my precious cool cat (the greatest pink shimmer ever) and use it sparingly because it cant be replaced... anything similar to cool effects would be awesome!

Makeupaddict88

I know. I have the white shimmery one and I've been using it as a base with these mineral pigments I sampled and I seriously don't know how I lived without this little bad boy. It really sucks that Maybelline stopped that part of the line.

I will go to Wal-Mart and see if they have the Revlon shadows. KMart didn't have any.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meisje
Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow in Not Just Nudes is a great base shadow set. They have tonnes of other colors as well.

Love these!! I have about 6 palettes and I like all of them...they do not crease at all and the colors are great

SolarWhite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meisje

I am going to second this! I love this palette. I don't use it as a base, I use it as a shadow. Very illuminant and pretty
th_worship.gif