Suggestions for a more exotic perfume?

trojanpopcorn

OK so, I am STRUGGLING with perfume. I basically have always been bought perfumes as gifts and I NEVER like them. The most recent one somebody bought me was Gucci Rush which is too 'sweet' in my opinion. I am looking for a more ricg/musky/exotic kind of perfume minus the i smell like a granny tone.

Can anyone suggest anything they wear for me??

trojanpopcorn

ooooh thankyou! i'll go and test today
smiles.gif

c14mle

i really like burberry london, its fruity but has musk and vanilla base notes, i always get asked what im wearing when i have it on.

aimee

j.lo s miami glow - is musky and exotic but its a limited edition and got discontinnued you might find it on ebay though ...it was my favourite

makeba

Gucci by Gucci is very exotic and has musk and patchouli,guava pear undertones that just screams sex appeal. I know Macy's and Dillards have it and i plan to get it soon. J Lowe After Dark is a spicy/musk scent that smells great too.

Kuuipo

Corso 10 Como, an Italian scent from the designer Corso Como. Full of spice and ripe plums, exotic, delicious and unique.

PBunnieP

I'm not sure if we have the same definition of "exotic" but I am thinking of something that is deeper, richer and oriental?

Hows about a classic? Samsara by Gurlian [sp?] The Kate Moss perfume is also quite "musky"...definitely not sweet or flowery.

MzzRach

Have you tried Kiehl's Original Musk? Worth a sniff, IMHO. Not sweet or flowery in the least, and not "granny" smelling either. Very earthy and sexy.

Matylda

Jungle L'Elephant by Kenzo is oriental, exotic and sexy. It features notes of cardamon, mango, mandarine, liquorice, patchouli, vanilla and musk. The lasting power is great! I hope this helps.
smiles.gif