suggestions for a plum/brown blush for creating cheekbones?

shimpaniac

Im NC 35/37 for reference.Please dont recommend anything even remotely peachy or pink...
Just the perfect Mac shade of blush,definitely plummy and brown..(but it should mimic a natural flush,and not be something that looks too unnatural)
Margin just doesnt do the job of slimming the face at all...
And yeah...i prefer the sheertone blushes...but you guys are the experts...so pleaseeee helpppp!!!
thanx y'all...
cutey.gif

Honey B. Fly

i think u would really love Blunt and Mocha. Their mattes but with a light application u'll get the same effect as a sheertone since they are matte also.

shimpaniac

thanx u guys...ill try blunt and breath of plum...do they look like a natural flush???could u describe,for my skintone,please??
thanx again...lov y'all

Honey B. Fly

blunt is a matte medium golden brown, its perfect for creating cheekbones/contouring. theres no shimmer to it so it will def slim ur face

shimpaniac

thanx a lot u guys...i just got Flirt and tease yesterday!!Its gorgeous...plum foolery looked too pink,and they were out of BOP and Blunt...
ssad.gif
...but ill wait and pick that up as soon as they get a fresh stock...thanks once again!!!U really made a difference...i didnt have to go crazy,testing out every shade at MAC...phew!!
tong.gif

Kuuipo

Well, not MAC, but NARS has a combo of Lovejoy -a mocha and Albatross-a silvery gold highlighter. Applied with a fan brush, you could have Helena Christenson's cheekbones.