suggestions for newly minted

eye_pr0mise

i bought this and have no idea what to use it with.
and suggestions for putting a look together w it?

nunu

you can use it as a lid colour and smoke it out with brown or black eyeshadows.

vocaltest

it sounds like a really strange combination.... but newly minted and mythology = LOVE. just a pop of newly minted on the insides blended out into mythology is so nice. infact im gonna go play now and take pics
greengrin.gif
!

eye_pr0mise

Quote:
Originally Posted by vocaltest
it sounds like a really strange combination.... but newly minted and mythology = LOVE. just a pop of newly minted on the insides blended out into mythology is so nice. infact im gonna go play now and take pics
greengrin.gif
!

ooo yea. take pics and post. i dont have mythology
so that would give me an idea of how it would look
together, before i go out and buy it :)

User49

When we went on basic training the mac trainers were raving about Minted! It's one eyeliner I have yet to buy! But they did say that the texture of this type of eyeliner is ideal for blending onto the lid as a base for eye shadows. You can use minted in a lot of ways. Try smudging onto the lid with a 219 or 224 brush. Then use something like freshwater or jewel blue or steamy over the top of it, finish with a bit of pigment lightly dusted over the top (old gold, bluebrown, teal, fairy light... whatever your colour choice) and then add some black liquid liner on top.

Something one of the girls did at training that looked A-M-A-Z-I-N-G was minted as a base blended out, freshwater and deep truth all over lid and aqualine liquid last liner as liner. It looked awesome!

Or you could use it just on the bottom lashline in the corner smudged a bit and then just black liner on top lashline and on waterline.
smiles.gif

Sophia84

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
you can use it as a lid colour and smoke it out with brown or black eyeshadows.

Amazing idea to use a black e/s to smoke it out. Thanks! I also had problems pairing this e/s. The only combo that works for me is to wear it at the outer half of the lid with Gold Dusk pigment at the inner half, the yellow gold of the Gold Dusk make the Newly Minted look really pretty and not matte at all.

Susanne

I use Newly Minted with other blue-greens and teals like Parrot, Shimmermoss, Steamy or Freshwater, Submarine. It looks gorgeous with Nylon as well.

You can use Newly Minted as an eyeliner, too.

Latest posts