i love soapy clean and powdery scents

pls help me find some and list your favourites

for reference 2 perfumes i absolutely love are
Glow by J. Lo and
Beyond Paradise by Estee Lauder
smiles.gif

thanks for your help

ritchieramone

My favourite is Pure Grace by Philosophy. It's advertised as a 'soap and water' type scent and is very fresh and clean-smelling.

You might also like Baby Grace by Philosophy which is quite powdery.

kaexbabey

i second pure grace. i really liked it but my aunt said it smelled like soap from the public restrooms lol! but i still like it!

makeba

sephora carries a fragrance called Clean but i cant remember who makes it though. the fragrance called Clean is designed for the soapy/fresh scent lovers

Kuuipo

I have Beyond Paradise Blue but it does not smell soapy clean to me. Prada Amber Pour Homme smells very soapy and clean.

Fairybelle

Laila perfume. You can only get it through their website, Nordstroms, or at Epcot (Norway area) at Disney World. It is clean, with white flowers and the tiniest hint of watermelon. Yummy!!

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritchieramone
My favourite is Pure Grace by Philosophy. It's advertised as a 'soap and water' type scent and is very fresh and clean-smelling.

You might also like Baby Grace by Philosophy which is quite powdery.

I completely agree with both of these suggestions. I would also suggest the following:

Demeter. They have a library of fragrances such as Pure Soap, Laundromat, and Rain.

CLEAN. The whole range focuses on clean, pure, "fresh out of the shower" scents like - Clean, Shower Fresh, Warm Cotton, Fresh Laundry, and Lather.

Both lines can be found at Sephora.

Brittni

Seriously, you MUST try "Amor Amor." I've never smelled as anything as clean and a GOOD, pleasant clean as that. My best friend wore it because one of her friends did and now I'm thinking about getting it as I remember how fresh it smells -- like you just got out of the shower. I even had to text my friend and ask her the name of it b/c I just HAD to tell you lol and I'm verry picky about scents (I dont like many) but this is just so what you seem to be looking for!

AF825.jpg

Kayteuk

Clinique-Simply!

Thats very very subtle and I used to wear that a lot when I wanted to tone it down!

Latest posts