Suggestions for using Femme Fi?

proflady

I got three shadows in my F&F haul, and I tried Femme Fi tonight. I don't highlight my brow bone often, so I tried it as a wash on my lid and it was too pale. I ended up layering and blending another color over it to make it work. So tell me how you use it please? Any color combos to suggest? Thanks!

gildedangel

I don't have Femme Fi, but with colors like it I like to use them for my tearduct area, my lower lash line, and as a highlight. HTH!

makeupmami

Quote:
Originally Posted by gildedangel
I don't have Femme Fi, but with colors like it I like to use them for my tearduct area, my lower lash line, and as a highlight. HTH!

i agree with all of these ,if you still dont like it on your eyes you can probably try it as a cheek highlight
smiles.gif

gigglegirl

i concur kariii! Mine has quite the dip in it, its my go-to not over the top shiny highlighter....such a great creamy colour!!

proflady

You've all convinced me! I'm going to try it as a highlight color. Also, last night I tried it blended on the middle of my lid over a gold color and it gave that glowy dimensional look. Loved that! Thanks everyone.

L1LMAMAJ

put it in ur tearduct or first 1/3 of your lid and have darker colors on the outer 2/3. this is random but i swatched femme fi and rose blanc at a CCO the other day and i swear it's the same exact color!

Latest posts