suggestions on e/s [pics of me]

lvgz

right now, im looking for a bright purple, or a purpley-brown or purplely-plum pink color. i was looking at inventive e/s on swatches, but i think its d/ced?

also, any other e/s suggestions would be great even if they werent purple. anything that complements my skin tone or eyes etc.

im also looking for a blush.. pink blushes just are too overdone for me bc im naturally flushed and i dont wear foundation.. maybe a warm tone? suggestions are welcomed and they dont have to be mac

birthday list so far:
-illusionary/burning ambition duo
-bare canvas paint
-royal hue shadestick
i need more.. lol

img0198ra6.jpg

img0482er7.jpg

jess98765

your gorgeous with the most gorgeous eyes ever!!
i believe colours like woodwinked, amber lights and any purple shade would look awesome on you!! and if you did want to experiment a little with colour, i'd go for a nice turquoise kinda colour to line your eyes- it will truely make your eyes pop!
As for your face, i'd go with msf's. Shooting star would look amazing with your skin tone, as well as would any bronzer. I'm kinda like you in that i get really red in the face all the time, and so i stay far far far away from blushers... however i find bronzers and msf's a fantastic substitute
smiles.gif

HTH