Moon's reflection,
Aquadisiac,
Interview,
Purple-x.

PIGMENTS;

Shimmertime,
Melon,
Teal.

OKkkk so when i list it, it looks like a lot ? But if you look at it and see it everyday and use the same things everyday it ain't all that. So what i'm requesting for is suggestions on what combinations i could use out of these colors that i have ?

queenofdisaster

just have fun with them!!!! i had the same problem for a long time, but one day i just took a chance! i used combos of bright blues and greens, oranges and pinks, reds and blacks... brown and black will go with almost ANYTHING... i even did a hotpink and blue look with my bright fuschia and rebelrock blue piggies... just be creative and try not to be too technical with color combos and you should get some ideas! HTH!
smiles.gif

WreckTechno

You don't think that that's alot of eyeshadow???!?!? geesus!! I would LOVE to have that many!!!! I have 6 pigments (azreal blue, coco, lovely lilly, violet, shimmertime and green brown) and waternymph as an eyeshadow. I also have purple, teal and white eyeshadows from TBS and maybelline. Try coming up with combinations with THAT few eyeshadows...