suggestions

MACaddict08

I'm going to be hitting a MAC counter on Tues. (yay!) and I was just wondering if anyone had some must haves I should purchase? I don't know whether to get more shadows or what, so any suggestions would be great! Also, I'm looking for a MAC shadow for a soft greyish smokey eye(I was thinking about Print?). Oh, and I've never tried any of MAC's lip products yet, are they worth it? Thanks!

angela

You have to check out Chromeglass!! They're limited and IMO are better than MAC's lipglasses because they are not sticky and last longer. Lip gelees are great too. They are very sheer and not sticky either.. Knight Divine is a nice grey color, but test it out first of course to see if you like it. HTH!

user2

For a smokey eye look I really like Silver Ring e/s which is a Veluxe Pearl and such a nice texture!
Like angela said, check out Lipgelees they're awesome!
Check also out: paints! They're great as bases and a lot of girls like them here!

MACaddict08

Knight Divine and Silver Ring e/s are more shimmery though aren't they? Oh, and do any of the chromeglass colors show up like a nudey pinkish color? (that's what I'm looking for 8) )

Walelia

My musts:

Shroom e/s
Zonk Bleu! E/s
Fresh Morrocan L/S
Palatial Lustreglass

I think their lip products are great!
I dunno for the grey smoky eye, but I've heard Black Tied is so great. Oh and I love Shimma Paint, I think that's a great product for light smoky eyes.

Christina Victoria

For eyeshadows, try Smut and Print. I definitley recommend Knight Divine as well. You should look in the tutorial forum, there are a bunch of great smoky-eye tutorials.

I know that Underage Lipgalss is a great Nude/Pink gloss. I love it!

Latest posts