summary of MAC Live Chat about Belle Azure

leppy

Also posted this on MUA..

I thought I copied it but it seems like it didn't work =(

Anyway here is the jist of it.

The pearlizers are sheer & give a glow, more fine & subtle than the mineralize skinfinishes.

The pearlizers & bronzing sticks are not similar despite what it looks like in pics. Bronzing sticks are much more pigmented and appear wet, pearlizers are sheer & lighter and give a glowy look. The MA I was speaking to seemed much more fond of the pearlizers than the bronzing sticks, she said the bronzing sticks were more for contour & to add colour. She also said that the pearlizers would be better suited for light skin as the bronzing sticks are quite pigmented.

She couldn't find as answer as to whether the bronzing sticks are eye safe, but the pearlizers are.

I asked her about leisuretime and she said it was an intense bright amethyst.

I asked her to compare Elite to Woodwinked and she said Elite is warmer & bronzier with more orange/red tones than woodwinked.

She confirmed that all the e/s in this collection are LE.

I think there was more but damned if I can remember it. HTH someone!

I forgot to ask about lucky green vs. juxt e/s, belle azure vs. freshwater and deep truth, and sunplosion vs. coppering but oh well.

Celina

Now I'm even more curious about the pearlizers, thanks for posting
smiles.gif

Star

They're starting to piss me off hugely with the LE this and LE that. I realize the collection would be unmanageable if they kept every single color, but come ON, *all* the eyeshadows??? Are they banking on the fact that people will buy it just because it's LE? They should realize that half of those will get returned after one swipe, because people will jump on them for fear of missing out, but not end up liking it.