summer bags

scrapbookromance

has anyone seen the small summer bags?

I'm looking for something that I can slip a 15x pallete into, a couple brushes, a paint or two, a fluidline or two, a lipglass or two, and maybe a foundation compact. (that sounds like a lot written down!)

will the small bag fit a weekend's worth of makeup? or should I reconsider the medium size one?

aznsmurfy

i persoanlly luuuuv the greige one. it sounds nasty, but it's actually not bad. ^_^ i'm not sure if it can fit a 15 pan palette, but it can fit quite a bit!

Juneplum

i agrees ^ ! i bought all of the them and the larger one would be good for you
smiles.gif

allan_willb

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2_pink
I didnt see these at my counter. Is it only at Freestanding or online?

It was released at ALL LOCATIONS...Maybe your counter is just a lil late?

allan_willb

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess
How much are these retailing for? I like the green bag!

the 2 small ones are 25 and the big one is 35.

2_pink

Quote:
Originally Posted by allan_willb
It was released at ALL LOCATIONS...Maybe your counter is just a lil late?

Maybe, i'll have to go back and check. Thank goodness i get paid tomorrow.

bellaetoile

i'm starting to want one of these...the train case is nice for sitting at home, but for those evenings where i want to get ready at a friends or something, and i'm not super worried about my makeup getting thrown around or broken..hmm..

what type of lining do these have? will it be easy to clean? like, just wipe down with a damp cloth or something?

scrapbookromance

I'm going to KOP today and I'm going to stop by the MAC store and check out the bags. I'm really considering the bigger one! but like bellaetoile said hopefully its easy to clean.

if I don't end up getting it I'll just make another quad along with whatever else I haul outa there
th_wiggle2.gif
just cant let the boyfriend watch me check out haha or that I'm using plastic eep!

msgraveyard

does the big one fits the 15 pan? i want the budding green one but its too small for me ): i hope the greige one is big enough!

Juneplum

i bought the biggest greige one, and the smaller green one.. they're great
greengrin.gif
dh decided to get the poppy one for me too
greengrin.gif