• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Summer Breeze (my 1st tut!)

thelilprincess

hi all,
i decided to try to do my first tut, and probably my last. geez it takes a long time -
th_worship.gif
to those who continue to post such great tutorials. please feel free to give me constructive criticism so i know where i need to improve (be nice, it's my first time). i like thumbnails, so click for larger images with the explanations.

here's the finished look
28TutorialSummerBreeze.jpg

MAC m/u except for mascara
Foundation: HyperReal NC300
Concealer: Studio Finish NW25
Base: Summersand Shadestick
E/S: AmberLights, Club, Expensive Pink, Brule
Eyeliner: Ebony
Mascara: Max Factor Lash Perfection
Blush: Blushbaby
Lipliner: Spice
Lipstick: Coconutty
Gloss: Softer

oops...just realized that's not expensive pink - i accidentally "X" it our - it's the one to the right of that pink showing.

i forgot to post to apply eyeliner (Ebony) to top and bottom lash line before i filled in my brows. i also applied mascara to top lashes (can't apply to bottom lashes right - grrr)

btw, i need recommendation on a better mascara for my not really there lashes. although i like MF Lash Perfection because it doesn't clump, i just don't think it gives me that extra oomph i'd like. and i don't like to wear false lashes.....any suggestions?

entipy

Well, first, I don't see any links or pictures.
ssad.gif

Second, have you tried L'Oreal Voluminous mascaras? I love them.

thelilprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by entipy
Well, first, I don't see any links or pictures.
ssad.gif

Second, have you tried L'Oreal Voluminous mascaras? I love them.

sorry, having trouble with photobucket. hope it works now.

Shimmer

thank you for the tutorial, they ARE time consuming, so I definitely appreciate the effort.
I love the colors you used.

kileencheng

Hey gal, great tut!

As far as mascaras go, I really like Maybelline's Full 'n Soft waterproof mascara. It doesn't clump (DiorShow really clumps on me) and lifts my lashes so they really stand out. HTH!

Brianne333

Wow you have gorgeous lips! This turned out nice, I love the colors and the way you laid out the tutorial, thanks for sharing!

Also, I highly recommend DiorShow mascara - I have pretty thick lashes myself, but my Mom has barely there lashes and DiorShow doesn't clump on her and makes her lashes look MUCH fuller
greengrin.gif

Thanks again!

prinzessin784

I like how you made the pictures small enough to see the series all at once, that's a great idea! And I also love the lipcolor on you!! If I wasn't pale as a ghost I'd try it myself haha
winks.gif