Summer FOTD: sunkissed, natural and fresh (extreeemely simple)

Kelly

Thank you everyone! I know its a bit boring compared to everything else that's usually posted on the board but glad you all like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoonjungifer
you have such nice, clear skin! not to mention one nice lookin tan. it really does look like you're wearing nothing on your face but still gives off that radiant, healthy glow.

edit: can you possibly do a tutorial one day on how you apply your eye makeup? i've seen a couple of your other fotds and i love them!

Thanks! I still feel like my "glow" is more of a nasty shine usually though, haha. As for my eye makeup, I never thought about making a tutorial because I don't really do much with my eyes. I wish I could experiment with crazy colors and blending and everything on myself but it's hard to do on my eye shape. I do my friends' makeup all the time but because of my lack of eyelid space, lack of eyelashes, etc. etc., it doesn't look good on me.
ssad.gif

I might do a tutorial when I get the chance, but until then basically what I do is use a black eyeliner on my upper tightline, smudge it around to blend into my lash line, and then smudge a little color on my lower eyelid (sometimes smudged black eyeliner or fluidline, MAC Powerpoint in Bountiful Brown, or the Stila Golightly I used above). Then if I'm not feeling lazy, I'll use two coats of mascara (I'm using Covergirl Lash Exact these days) and maybe curl my eyelashes with my Shu Umera curler. On the bottom, I just lightly use black eyeliner on the outside half of my eyes on the lashline, and maybe add a little Bountiful Brown to lightly line under the entire eye.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meldamay
I do not believe you are wearing makeup (in a good way). You look great; I wish I could roll out of bed looking like you!

Thank you! Makeup never shows up well on me in pictures so that's probably a big reason why. And truuust me, I roll out of bed looking like a mess, hahha.

sassygirl224

wow, you look fabulous! i wish i could look that great with as little as makeup as you wear, and what a great tan you have!!! JEALOUS