Summer is here and I need FACIAL spf30-45 PLEASE HELP ME!!!

koolmnbv

OK OK I have a few problems I need a good moisturizer with at least spf30-45 But i want it to be non pore clogging and definitely not greasy, these are 2 problems I have been having with alot of spf moisturizers.

my problem is that I need one moisturizer w.spf for at home use (preferrably drugstore or reasonable priced but good quality) and I dont mind touching that with my hands/fingers to apply it because it is usually right after I wash my face/hands so I know my hands are clean.

But I need another face spf for at the pool and since I use tan oil on my body I dont want to get the residue on my face because I breakout very easy so I would love for this one to have a spray type applicator so it is easier to keep reapplying at the pool. I find myself not reapplying as much as I should because I dont want the tanning oil to get on my face and cause breakouts. Also I know I could bring wet wipes for my hands but I would rather just buy the 2nd sunscreen spf moisturizer w. a spray nozzel applicator.

Although I dont mind spending the money on the sun protection or on the 2 different products I do hope I can find drugstore items that will work well for both of the different ones I need. Also PLEASE keep in mind the non-greasy non pore clogging and the fact I need at least spf30-45!!

OK OK sorry for the looong post but I dont want to go through trial and error! I want to get recs for the perfect products!! TIA Ladies and Gents!

martygreene

I strongly suggest Shiseido's suncare line. Their suncare products are photo-stable, so you don't have to re-apply every 20 minutes like other sun proctection products, and they have wonderful textures and great broad spectrum protection.

I use the SPF55 for face and body and it is great. It dries to a natural matte finish, doesn't feel greasy at all, and hasn't irritated my sensitive skin at all (and I'm allergic to most sun protection products, as well as UV light). There is also a face version of this, which is a bit creamier. A little goes a long way with both of these, and they are very water resistant and persperation resistant (won't sweat into your eyes). They have a mild Star-gazer lily scent to them.
You can find these products at Sepohra, or your local shiseido counter.

koolmnbv

Does anyone know of one with a spray type or mist applicator? I really dont like touching my face at the pool w. the tan oil residue

martygreene

Most of the spray types aren't photo stable, and tend to have a high level of alcohol in them (which can lead to problems with sensitive skin, and can dry and irritate even normal skin).

I'd suggest getting a photo stable sun protection product, apply it before you apply your makeup/tanning oil/whatever else, and then you will be good for the duration of your pool time, since photo stable products don't require you to re-apply the way regular ones do.

koolmnbv

how do i find out if something is photo stable? Thx for all your help on this, its just Ive only been going to the pool for a week and already the texas sun is killing/frying my skin and Im getting lil breakouts from the oil i use on my body, its quite a nightmare just to be in the sun

Sophia84

I recently bought Biotherm's SPF30 from their new line of sunscreens, I love it since it smells divine and it's completely not oily!!!! Not like Clinique's City Block SPF25 I used to wear.

makeupcracy

Peter Thomas Roth has an oil-free SPF 30, and it's great, might feel oily for a few minutes, but it melts into the skin, without it looking oily...

Latest posts