Summerfete TLC

Hey everyone!
I was just wondering what you all thought of Summerfete TLC by MAC.
I saw it featured in a tutorial, and I thought the shade is lovely.
Does it stay on nicely? Is the color as nice as it is in pictures? Does it taste alright?

Thank you!

flowerhead

I love this tlc. It is a sheer sparkly peach-red, and it tastes delicious and stays on for ages like all tlcs.

ledonatella

I like this color too, it shows up mauvey pink on me...lasts pretty good for a lip balm but not like a regular lipstick would. Good for a natural look.

DaizyDeath

i love all the tlc's their really nice taste fine and give a descent color pay off.

Although i never pay full price for them beacuse they always have a surplus of them at the CCO's (the old packageing)

Sprout

I love this one. Such a great staple. It's mauvey nudish pink on me, they taste like vanilla and last I dunno, awhile. I don't mind reapplying, though. I love how the TLC's leave my lips butter soft without funky glitter or residue left behind. They're also not sticky. I use them on bare lips day and night. I also use them on top of dry lipsticks to give them some moisture.

misswillow

On me its a neutral-ish pink with subtle shimmer - love it
greengrin.gif

kateisgreat

i love it.
it smells nice, tastes nice and nice color like everyone else said.
it's also got a bit of shimmer/glitter to it imo and it's one of my faves.

Someone said it's LE??

Does anyone know it that's true? If it is, do you think I could still get it on ebay or something? I really hope it isn't LE because I really want to try it lol

LadyLaundale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren
Yes, it's LE. It was released with Belle Azure/Lady Sol? in the summer of 2005.

Yep, but its been all over the CCO's. Keep an eye on the Clearance Bin and Ebay, and if you can't find it at your CCO, try the CCO Group over on Yahoo to try and get a CP from another member.