Summery green, yellow, blue

kuuipo1207

OOooooo...I'm mesmerized by this look. Love it! Thanks for sharing!

cheerleader.gif
clap.gif
cheerleader.gif
clap.gif
cheerleader.gif

faifai

This is by far my favorite look of yours! It's so different and creative. Do you do anything makeup-related for work? If not, you definitely should! I can see you making a profession out of this, you're SO talented!

ashley_v85

Oh wow. I absolutely LOVE this. So much that I saved it, haha. Creepy, I know. But I save stuff I really love. I'm a nerd like that. But yeah. Seriously, I love the makeup. And you are GORGEOUS!!!!!!

mistella

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley_v85
Oh wow. I absolutely LOVE this. So much that I saved it, haha. Creepy, I know. But I save stuff I really love. I'm a nerd like that. But yeah. Seriously, I love the makeup. And you are GORGEOUS!!!!!!

haha that is funny, I have one of your eye makeups saved (it was like a purple smokey eye, it was from a long time ago)

MACaholic76

Wow! That looks a-m-a-z-i-n-g. Because of you I'm hunting down some GA MSF in my color!
I also love how you use shadow on the outer corner of your eyes. Very unique and just beautiful!!!

hickle

That is a great look! The eyeshadow design is unconventional and edgy. You look like an absolute doll!