sumptous olive

jennzy

hey everyone!
i got sumptous olive last xmas and i realized i've only worn it a few times!
i think that's because iw as sick of wearing it with a neutral colour + sumptous.
i'd like to give other combos a try before i officially declare that i hate it. i know this can be done because you lovelies have helped me with many other colours when i have lost hopes with them.
so what are your favourite combo to use with olive???

Kuuipo

A deep eggplant color looks great with olive, olive doesn't always have to be paired with brown or bronze or camel!

aziajs

I pulled this from MAC Eyeshadow Combinations - Updated 07/18/07

Quote:
I use Sumptuous Olive w/ Goldbit, Fiction, & Print. The other day my favorite MA at MAC did a gorgeous green smoky eye for me. She put a light color on the inside corner (Goldbit or something beigish) & then used Sumptuous Olive on the outer 2/3 's & in the crease she used Fiction & used a *touch * of Print. She used Fiction to line & it looked gorgeous & not over the top/blackish eye.
Star Violet w/ Sumptuous Olive.
Star Violet w/ Gorgeous gold in mid of lid...Star Violet in crease & inner/outer corners.
Mac Quad: Sumptuous Olive, Nocturnelle, & (choose 2) -Stars n' Rockets, Da Bling, Expensive Pink or Star Violet.
Mac Quad: Patina, Sumptuous Olive, Shroom, Knight Divine.
Patina in inner corner, Motif in the middle, Sumptuous olive in outer corner & crease, Velvet moss to line.
The green in Sumptuous Olive really comes out when used w/ Expensive Pink. I use Sumptuous Olive in the crease/outer->.
Sumptuous Olive from lash line to just above crease, Sushi Flower in crease & to line top & bottom.
Coppering on lid, Amber Lights on inner lid & inner corner & very light wash on brow bone. Sumptuous Olive on outer corner& under eye. Dipdown to line.
Expensive Pink on lid, Sumptuous Olive in crease, Shroom to highlight.
Gorgeous Gold & Sumptuous Olive.
Sumptuous Olve on lid, Gorgeous Gold on crease, Deckchair on brow bone.
Honey Lust on the inner portion, Steamy middle to outer, then layered Sumptuous Olive over the Steamy.
Sumptuous Olive & Nocturnelle (to line).
Sumptuous Olive on top of Naturalism Paint, really brings out the olive.
Sumptuous Olive & Club on her eyes & Amber lights on her inner corners blended towards the center & black luner on her outer upper & lower lash line , blended towards the center. 18. Sweet Sage Fluidline as base, Sumptuous Olive on lids, Amber lights on inner corner of lids, Samoa Silk to highlight, Dipdown Fluidline, Ambering Rose Sheertone Blush.
Sumptuous Olive on lid, Knight Divine blended across crease.
All That Glitters on inner lid, Sumptuous Olive mid lid, Lucky Green on outer lid & blended into crease.
Quad: Amber Lights, Honesty, Mythology & Sumptuous Olive.
Flamingo Coast (#252) all over, Pollen on lid & brow (#252), Sumptuous Olive on outer crease (#217), Woodwinked on inner crease (#222), Green Gamin to deepen outer crease (#252), Gorgeous Gold on outer 1/2 oflid (#242), Embark to line, Sumptuous Olive over outer 1/2 of upper & lower liner.
Summer Neutral/Sumptuous Olive/Shroom/Blktrak
Expensive Pink w/ Sumptuous Olive in the crease.
Gold Dusk Pigment w/ Sumptuous Olive or any olive green shadow.
Summer Neutral, Sumputous Olive, Rosemary &Thyme Kohl.
Relaxing w/Sumptuous Olive, Expensive Pink & Sable.
Summer Neutral on lid, Say Yeah in crease, Sumptuous Olive in outer > & w/ Dress Khaki Liquidlast to line.
Fiction w/: Sumptuous Olive, Club, Woodwinked, Vex, Cranberry , Femme Noir, Shroom.
Scarab on inner & outer lid, Rye on center of lid, Sumptuous Olive & Silly Goose in the crease, Vanilla on brow bone, Lichen to line.
Patina in the inner corner, Motif in the middle, Sumptuous Olive in outer & crease (or Scarab), Velvet Moss to line. I know it sounds very green but it isn't, it's really soft but makes your eyes pop.
Cute & simple combo!! Sumptuous Olive on lid & lower lash, Blue Peep on waterline!
Sumptuous Olive on lid, Humid in crease, Femme Noir to darken crease/outer corners.
Sumptuous Olive w/ Waternymph in the crease.
Frostlite Fluidline as a base, Pastorale Pigment patted onto eyelid, Sumptuous Olive on outer crease & smudged under lower lashes, Deep Truth to deepen crease, Waveline Fluidline to line.
Sumptuous Olive (on lid), Greensmoke (middle of lid), Nightlight Pigment/ Humid (outer 1/3 lid), Botanical (contour), Melon Pigment (brow bone highlighter).
Sumptuous Olive on outer lid & crease, Expensive Pink on inner lid.
Beautiful Iris on inner lid, Sumptuous Olive on outer lid.
Sumptuous Olive On lid, Goldbit to highlight, Femme Noir to line.
Mylar or Vanilla as highlight, Golders Green Pigment on inner lid (Could also use Chartreuse), Sumptuous Olive in crease/outer lid, Velvet Moss on outer >-smudged.
Waternymph & Sumptuous Olive look amazing blended together.

KTB

I love Gorgeous Gold on the inner lid, Sumptuous Olive on the outer lid, Black Tied to darken my crease and outer corner. I highlight either with Nylon or Shroom depending on my mood.

rouquinne

my favourite colours to wear with it are with Orange Tangent, Contrast, Jest, Trax, Roustabout, Shale and Mulch.