Sumptuous Olive Look ~1st Fotd

swtginbug

Hiya!!! just got back from the MAC store and I wanted to try out sumptuous olive and the MAC MA helped me out. I think it looks nice, I've never had my eyeshadow done like this before and I'm also new to the whole eyeshadow thing, also with my type of lid I am always like, "what do i do?" lol.

so, she helped me out and she used, shroom e/s as highlight, soft brown e/s crease, sumptuous olive on lid and a dark brown on outer but i forgot what it was. but i did buy shroom and sumptous olive.
So what do you guys think? this is look is new to me so...

I added: fab blush, freckletone l/s, bronzer, blacktrack fluidline.

DSCF0715.jpg

DSCF0696.jpg

DSCF0717.jpg

DSCF0701.jpg

**fixed/edited pictures**

ginger9

You look great!
clap.gif

I just bought sumptuous olive last week and I adore it soooo much
heart.gif

If I may make a small suggestion, curling your lashes will open up those lovely eyes even more. I can't really tell from the picture if you are wearing mascara but that would look lovely as well
smiles.gif

swtginbug

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginger9
You look great!
clap.gif

I just bought sumptuous olive last week and I adore it soooo much
heart.gif

If I may make a small suggestion, curling your lashes will open up those lovely eyes even more. I can't really tell from the picture if you are wearing mascara but that would look lovely as well
smiles.gif

thank you... no i don't have any mascara or eyeliner on in the picture.. i took this picture literally right when i came back from the store. lol.

IcesUltraGlam7

I think it looks really pretty.I also think curling the lashes just softly would be nice and a touch.Maybe a light tinted gloss that matches the soft brown eyeshadow would go good.
I think it looks really nice though and you have a great natural color about you so you really dont need much makeup,but I know its so fun to play with though =)

Latest posts