Sunburn Help!

iluffyew769769

This weekend I went to the lake and got the worst sunburn of my life!
angry.gif
I can't walk without it hurting. I read the suggestions for aloe and milk, but was wondering if anyone had any other ideas...

TIA

MACATTAK

Ouch! Been there, done that. Try taking a pain reliever, and putting on lots of Aloe Vera gel.

xsnowwhite

Ah I hate sunburn! I just got really burnt and really the only thing that helps me is slathering on Aloe!

purrtykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACATTAK
Ouch! Been there, done that. Try taking a pain reliever, and putting on lots of Aloe Vera gel.

Yep...and keep your Aloe Vera gel in the fridge. The cool gel will feel soooo nice on your skin.

VeXedPiNk

I swear by Solarcaine sunburn gel... luckily I don't get burned very often! Vinegar also works very well, as strange as it may sound.

pat

I've had one of those really painful sunburns of my life as well! haha...

I bought a gel for sunburns, I think it was in a green bottle? I've also tried a cooling gel for sunburns also. They feel great and smell nice too (sometimes) haha.. hth!

SkylarV217

I had a thread like this not too long ago .... lol I found the best little cure ... Buy witch hazel at the drugstore and add it to a thing of water dip paper towels or clothes in it and lay it on your skin , it cools and takes the sting out ... then i would put aloe gel on and spray with lidocaine

jenjunsan

Vinigar will get the heat out...but you will smell aweful. Of course...chilled aloe vera. My lifesaver is Lush Dream Cream and Dreamwash.