Sunburn :(

user3

My top 3 suggestions that work the best:

• MILK!!!!!!!!! No joke splash milk or apply with cotton ball to your face and leave it on for about 10-20 mins and then rinse with cool water! Repeat as needed. Don't use fat free. You need the fat content in milk it helps reduce swelling, heal the burn and take away the heat.
  • A yogurt mask will also work
    greengrin.gif
  • motrin or aspirin will take down any swelling

Other things you can do:

Pure aloe

cold compress to soothe the heat

Calendula Creams, calendula is a natural anti-inflammatory. Apply lightly

calamine lotion once again apply lightly.

Take a some Vitamin C or eat foods high in Vit C, it will help speed up the healing process.

You can also splash your face with cool water and in the sink mix cool water with either baking soda or oatmeal. Take a wash cloth and dip it into the sink. Just lightly pat it on your face it will help soothe the sunburned area.

Avoid putting in heavy creams or greasy lotions on your face. It will just hold in the heat and cause the burn to last longer and possibly go deeper into the skin.

Avoid putting any makeup up on your face until the sunburn heals.

Shimmer

milk is the best best best thing, along with oatmeal.
Foundation's probably a bad idea because it won't let the skin breath to heal. :/

take some antiinflammatories to prevent swelling too. :/

asnbrb

I actually take the leaf of the aloe (literally, I chop it off from the plant in my backyard) and use the goo straight. It works wonders, but smells like butt. It also works on regular burns. I would also just let the thing breathe and go without foundation or concealer until it gets better.