Sundressing and liquidlast haul! RO if interested =)

Makeupluvr

So the Pro store released this stuff yesterday (yeay!). So I went in, with list in hand, and I COMPLETELY forgot the liquidlast was going to be there! (momentary lapse). They were ALL so gorgeous, I had to modify the stuff I was planning on getting from Sundressing!

Ok, so this is what I got:

Summer Neutral (GORGEOUS! planning on wearing this tonight =) very unique color, I can't think of anything else that it looks like but I am expecting it to look great with olive groove, sumptuous olive, fiction, etc. )

Relaxing (GORGEOUS! Prettier than I expected, it is not exact, but it reminds me of honesty except of course it is better as it is not a lustre =)
I WAS going to get Fountainbleu, but it wasn't as pretty in person as the pics, it reminds me of Iris Print (the one from Culturebloom) but it is more sheer and doesn't have the gorgeous glitter in it

Gold Dusk (of course 'cause I MUST own all the pigments! LOL) and it is lighter than I thought it would be from pics and swatches on MUA. But it is SOOOOOOOO pretty! It reminds me of Good as Gold Pearlizer, but it is less yellow and more cool toned. The color in the jar reminds me of Nylon but a little deeper (this is all off the top of my head so I apologize if I am slightly off). I was really excited for Softwash Grey, but they hadn't gotten it in yet =( so I will have to go back for that when it hits counters on 5/4

Sunsparked Pearl and Shell Pearl Beauty Powders. These are bigger than I recall the beauty powders being last time. They are as big as the IPP's. They go on sheer with nice sheen (I used the 187 brush to apply at the store so naturally it will apply differently with a different brush as the 187 is AMAZING!).

Then, the trouble began! LOL. I bought 7! That's right 7 of the liquidlast!!! They were SOOOOOOO gorgeous! And vibrant and I had to have them! LOL. I know they are permanent and all but I had to. And let me tell you they DO. NOT. COME. OFF! I SCRUBBED with a face wipe for what felt like forever (I tested them on my hand) and they did not come off. I went home, washed my hands (several times throughout the night), took a shower went to bed, and there are STILL traces of 4 colors on my hand! WOW! That is intense! And for anyone that wants to know, I asked if they would be good as an e/s base and the MA I spoke with said no, that she tried it and you can't blend well over them. Plus, they really show the texture of the skin underneith. You know how some of the more metallic paints can make your lids look kind of scaley (for lack of a better word) if you put them on too thick? Imagine that times 2 as the consistency of the liners is more thick. But they are amazing colors. I got Blue Herizon, Powerplum, Classic Cream, Dress Khaki, Greenplay, Aqualine, and Pop Iris.

Whew! Sorry that was so long but I HTH some and you all enjoyed it! =)
p.s. I know I said gorgeous a lot but it's true! =)

Juneplum

lol
lol.gif
your enthusiasm is infectious
smiles.gif
great haul!

mspixieears

Oh my, it's come out a bit early for some folks! Pictures would be soooo lovely, if you've got the time to take any!

Makeupluvr

LOL. I am at work right now, but I will try to take some pics this weekend and I will post them here =) Thanks ladies! =)

V2LUCKY

Great haul! I'm going this Sunday to the pro store so hopefully, they'll (crosses fingers) have Softwash Grey pigment in. I'm so excited for this collection, I've already made my 'to-buy' list and hopefully I'll stick to it.

Makeupluvr

Quote:
Originally Posted by V2LUCKY
Great haul! I'm going this Sunday to the pro store so hopefully, they'll (crosses fingers) have Softwash Grey pigment in. I'm so excited for this collection, I've already made my 'to-buy' list and hopefully I'll stick to it.

LOL, I had my list too! Make sure you have those liquidlast on your list, they are AMAZING! =) Hope you have a great time on Sunday! (I know you will
winks.gif
)

Latest posts