Sundressing is up on maccosmetics.com

samila18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky88
Where's Sundressing? you liiieeee :p

I don't see it either!
weeping.gif

user2

Check out the specific sections! I just checked Lipsticks and e/s and they're up!

colormust

I dont see it : (
i do see the liner though. they are really pretty. too bad that i am retarded when it comes to liquid : P

BlahWah

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuittonVictim
but why do they have the triangle of doom???

*heart beating waaaaay too fast* Ack! I was hoping I'd be the only one seeing those, like my eyes were playing tricks on me or something...I really hope it's an error! I can't do Sundressing and Liquidlast and save up for Lure!
weeping.gif

user2

I just checked LJ and one of the girls over there had a live chat and they said that it's just a glitch and all of them will be permanent!

I also had a Live Chat asking which colors are included in the Y & Kei Lookbox and they are: Motif, Surreal and Oceanique e/s and a CCB in Soft Mode along with a #213 brush! Anybody wanna do a CP for me?
greengrin.gif

user2

Oh and Y & Kei is just available in Korea, Thailand, Japan, Singapore and Hong Kong and on the website! So I neeeeed it!
smiles.gif

karen

I'm still pondering this collection. I think I want Summer Neutral, Relaxing, and Coppertime; but I need to start being more choosy with what I buy. I'm going to wait until I see more swatches.
Kei looks nice, too... but I have SO many lipglasses, and I can't tell if this one is much different from them!

See-thru colour is already going to be one I spend a lot on, most likely.
*kicks MAC*

Ada

Dammit, where did that Y and Kei palette come from??? I though I was going to get off easy w/ just two shadows, but I MUST have the palette. It's so pretty. Ha ha-- I'm placing my order right now so I can't change my mind.

BlahWah

Pooh, there's nothing about Y & Kei on the Canadian site...may be better for me anyway, less for my eyes to lust after...