Sundressing Postcard

aziajs

I got one from Marshall Fields which was really cool. Then I went to the counter and saw the MAC one and really liked it but forgot to grab it.

Throwaway Style

I got one since it has the date and time of my appointment on it
greengrin.gif

i like it a lot.

Isis

You can sign up online but DONT put in your email address, otherwise you will not get them in the mail.

I'm still waiting on mine to come in the mail, but I won't hold my breath
th_confused_new.gif
I do have the coasters though from one of my counters
greengrin.gif

bellaetoile

i have no idea how people get them in the mail. i get random mailers here and there, though, but never postcards. i didn't get the sundressing invite either, even though i spend LOADS at the freestanding and pro stores, as well as the nordies counter. i don't order online though, hm.

i got the sundressing card at the LA pro store yesterday, though, they had a whole stack of them..

tiramisu

thanks for clearing that up. I spend a lot, but all over the place/several diff counters. I'd always thought it was just b/c I never had a specific counter I frequented.

**Juh_net**

I got the Coaster Sundressing postacard thing. Its so cute its the postcard but in a coaster version, like for drinks and stuff, and on the back was an invitation to the secret unvieling of the Sundressing line tonight. I just gave them my address at the MAC store and I've been getting things in the mail ever since.

Latest posts