Sundressing Y & Kei and CCO

bambieyez06

Yesterday I met my boss for lunch down by the CCO store and I had to stop! It was a strong magnetic plugging me!
So this is what I bought..
lol.gif

Holiday 05 Eye shadow Palette (which Im wearing today will post pics later) its the blue one.. I cant remember what its called...

Eyeshadows:
Concrete, Symetric, Angelcake, Casa Blanca,
Others:
Ring O Roses and another shade, its the blush thats split in two..
and Peachstock Lipstick.. which is still sold in Mac Stores
ssad.gif

Then I hauled over to the mac store and bought Sundressing
Relaxing, Summer Neutral, In Living Pink

Shell Pearl Beauty powder, Gold Dusk Pigment, Glamoursun Lipglass and Apres Sol and Pink cabana Lipstick...

SO.. I came home and I noticed this collection called Y&Kei and I almost fell of the chair.. I couldnt resist so I bought the LookBook palette and the Lipstick and lipglass...

Gosh! I cannot wait for Lure/Bait/Hooked...

But my MA just mentioned the summer bags on May 18th.. Here we go again!

I have decided that after LBH I'm stopping my MAC addition and I'm sticking with what I got... I think I have enough.. I must start getting rid of the ones I dont use.. I will be posting that up on EBAY soon, and Posting the link here...

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambieyez06
I think I have enough.. I must start getting rid of the ones I dont use.. I will be posting that up on EBAY soon, and Posting the link here...

great haul. please remember that links to offsite sales are not allowed. you're more than welcome to post your sale in the clearance bin though.

Ms. Z

Yeah, great haul!

Did you see the e/s Bateau? The store near me didn't get it (Macy's Herald Sq.). I was thinking of ordering it, but would like to see it first.