Sunless Tanner for legs?

s0xjuicy

I have grad pictures coming up, and I'm wearing a high waisted skirt, and my legs are PALE, so I was looking for good recommendations for a lotion that I can get at a drugstore [specifically Shoppers Drug Mart] or Wal-Mart or something.

I'm looking for something gradual. Any suggestions? My picture is on Wed.

TIA! :)

Dreamergirl3

Malibu Hemp Golden Glow Bronzing Moisturizer is great! It's at Walmart. For me it took about 2 days before I noticed a subtle change in color. I'd recommend using it 4 or more days before you get photographed. Once you've reached your desired color, try reapplying every other day to every 2 days. hth!

banjobama

I like Savage Bronze. But I think it's discontinued. If you have a Sally beauty supply near you, check there, because mine still had a bottle. Seriously, it rules.

xsnowwhite

If you have sallys try tanwise! I swear by this stuff. The lotion or mousse are both good, and they're tinted so you could even do it the day of. Though I reccomend the night before. If you don't have sallys my fave drugstore pick is probably Dove gradual tanner. I have had mixed results with loreal sublime bronze and highly do not reccomend the jergens tanner.