Sunless Tanner

Jenneh

I'm not sure if this is "makeup" related, but it's beauty-related. xP

Anyways, I was wondering if someone could help recommend a sunless tanner? Something that won't turn you orange, won't stain clothing/bed sheets, is longer-lasting (the ones that don't wash off immediately in the shower), and is under $30? Also, would the product be able to be used on the face? Thanks!

yupitzTara

Sally Hansen Airbrush Sun. its like $10 at CVS or Rite aid. i use it & i like it. i was anti sunless tanner because i didnt want to look orange, but this looks really natural. it comes on clear but then changes color. i did it at night and woke up with a beautiful tann...lol

SkylarV217

Bath and Body works has a great line, They are pricey but at 15- 20 a pop, but they are 50% off right now... I also really like the gradual tanners from Jergins and Ocean Potion ( I bought it b/c it was huge bottle and it was super cheap, compared to the others) It works great. The best I've found for the face is the Neutragena face build a tan ! I've tried them all, I'm supper pale and get burned if i'm out with 30 spf lol ... The lancome one is really good and I think it's like $20

Edit

Be sure to exfoliate b/f you apply ! It helps to even it out .... It really makes all of them work better

glam8babe

ive been wearing fake tan for YEARS.. ive tried at least 20 brands (high end and low end) so i pretty much know what the best are

XEN TAN - high end, quite expensive but worth it.. doesnt turn orange, used by celebs

ST ives healthy brilliance glow - this is a gradual tan moisturiser but its sooo cheap and it works amazing! wont turn you orange

and loreal ones are pretty good but sometimes can make you look orange (depending on which one you use) and st tropez is great but not as good as xen tan

Kuuipo

I like Fusion Beauty's Glow Fusion. You can spray it on a wall and it won't tan your wall, just skin. It doesn't stink, it always comes out even, and it looks exactly like a real tan. (We know what real tans look like in Hawaii)

SweetCheeks

Great recs, I also need a good sunless tanner that isn't too pricey and SAFE for the FACE. Any other recs appreciated as well !!