Sunpepper/Satellite Dreams/All That Glitters - 1st EOTD

PigmentJunkie

I stopped in at the MAC counter today after a very long & stressful day at work to buy a few things, and had no plans to have a MA apply anything for me. Since they were unusually slow today, on a whim I asked to have my eyes done since I intended to purchase at least 3 items anyway. I let her choose all the colors.

The look I left with is much more dramatic than I would normally wear, and definitely not colors I'm used to. I'll admit, under the harsh lighting at the counter, I thought it looked like I'd been punched in both eyes. I actually decided to forgo the rest of my shopping plans to go home, because I was so self conscious of how I looked.

Anyway... this is my first "EOTD" post, and I've been contemplating posting it all evening but have been apprehensive because I'm still not used to these colors... but here goes. I'm still learning how to get a clear photo since I had to take these myself.

Please be gentle! :loveya:

Taupographic shadestick
Sunpepper pigment
Satellite Dreams e/s
All That Glitters e/s
Powerplum Liquidlast liner
Omega e/s - to fill in brows
Big Kiss Plushglass (this gave zero color on my lips!)

(Other makeup I had on prior to this)
Zoomlash
Shimpagne MSF on apples of cheeks only
Tarte Cheekstain in Flush
Avant Gold MSF in Light
Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse foundation in Porcelain Ivory

hyperRealGurl

very nice and pretty
smiles.gif

Chloe2277

I would have never thought to put all those colors together but they look really good! Keep the posts coming!