Sunrise, FL CCO (Sawgrass Mills)

Anie

Hi Everyone! I'm a new member on Specktra. I'm from Paris, France. But I'm living in London, UK (the things we do for love, lol!). I'm on a vacation in Miami and I'm going to Sawgrass Mills tomorrow. Why? Because it's the nearest place to Miami where I found a CCO! (The things we do for MAC, lololoool). So, hoooopefully I will find some good stuff! :) fingers crossed... Will let you all know tomorrow night. I wish you all a good evening & night. Anie

Anie

Sorry! I am late! Was so busy enjoying my vacation in Miami lol! I got some stuff, spent too much haha! (Not to mention I went to the MAC Pro store on Lincoln Road twice after that lol! : I got Caliente, Vegas Volt, Full Fuschia and Fresh Moroccan yesterday, and 3 out of the 4 new metallics a week ago) Anyway, @ the CCO in Sawgrass I got : Strange potion, Neo Nebula, Venetian, Cult of Cherry, Send me sailing, Viva glam Gaga I & II (lip glasses) , Knockout, Miss Piggy pink, Night Blooming, Fresh Amour, Potent fig, Shock-A-Holic, Marine bright lotion, and a set of 282SE, 286SE, 187SE and 130SE brushes. You may all have those products already, but I've been buying MAC for the past 4years only so I was VERY happy to find all of these. HOWEVER! The lady (Sandra I think was her name) has NEVER wanted to sell me "Seductive Intent" which I was looking for since the collection was released but got sold out so fast I never got my hands on it :( . I tried and tried, asked, begged (lol!), almost cried haha! But she wanted to keep it for herself... :/ :( :,( ...

Anie

I almost forgot to mention that I got the Bobbi Brown 20th Anniversary lip palette aswell, could NOT leave it on the shelf! :p

Debbs

Après Chic mineralized eye shadows and some holidays sets are now available I was told today

alexandrapalaci

Made a quick stop... They are in the same section where they where before... currently behind children's clothing... They have Guacamole, Miss Piggy Pink, Parisian Sky, Royal and another I think...
I got Guacamole, Red Dwarf(last 1, They had only received 2), Heart Hangover and seasoned plum(last 1).... Also saw 2 Aerin products hopefully they will be receiving more soon.

Anie

Nope, no AG yet as i was there on Friday
Hi Debbs! Did you find any interesting products last friday? :) I still can't get over the fact that the Lady did not wanna sell the ONLY Seductive Intent left as she wanted to keep it for herself! I was about to cry lol!!!!

Debbs

I got Tall Dark and Handsome es, brow finisher in clear and Sensous Nude perfume by El. They still have Après Chic es, Daylight MES. Smutty Green and Gilt by Association a lot of those and other things like St Germaine gloss and Flight of Fancy etc.

Anie

I got Tall Dark and Handsome es, brow finisher in clear and Sensous Nude perfume by El. They still have Après Chic es, Daylight MES. Smutty Green and Gilt by Association a lot of those and other things like St Germaine gloss and Flight of Fancy etc.
NICE!!!! ;)

Debbs

Archie's Girls have finally hit this outlet . While I haven't been there myself I hear that you can expect to find Veronica Pearlmatte, Veronica pigments, some nail polishes and about 5 lipsticks ( didn't ask the names), no lipglosses so far but they may still be unpacking goodies. Nice weekend to visit there but I am on the different mission right now! Enjoy. Still looking for some specific older Mac collection items in my lust list thread. PMs are strongly encouraged and welcomed!!!! Check it out please even if is just to add an idea of another must have great missed out item.:anyone:

Latest posts