Sunrise, FL CCO (Sawgrass Mills)

jchait

I called and they told me they have archie's caramel sundae quad, rainy season quad from all about orange, parlor smoke, veronica's blush, archie's pigments, and I some blushes.
Last time I went they had most of those things. I was able to pick up Ablaze l/l and Centre of Attention MSF

Debbs

There may be some hope for Sawgrass Mills Mall CCO after all. There is now a new manager there who I met for the first time yesterday evening. She seems to be really enthused and have some new and refreshing ideas. She said that they will be receiving new shipment in a few weeks. I hope she has excellent ordering nice goodies skills!!!. I did notice that there was still Marc Jacobs lipgloss and nail polish sets as well as a few Tom Ford items (moisterizers, fragrances etc). There was a few random items from other brands as well that was not there prior but nothing really interesting. Fingers crossed for better selection and variety in the near future.

afulton

There may be some hope for Sawgrass Mills Mall CCO after all. There is now a new manager there who I met for the first time yesterday evening. She seems to be really enthused and have some new and refreshing ideas. She said that they will be receiving new shipment in a few weeks. I hope she has excellent ordering nice goodies skills!!!. I did notice that there was still Marc Jacobs lipgloss and nail polish sets as well as a few Tom Ford items (moisterizers, fragrances etc). There was a few random items from other brands as well that was not there prior but nothing really interesting. Fingers crossed for better selection and variety in the near future.
O, that's good news! I swear that CCO is stuck in a time warp. Unfortunately, I drive 2.5 hours to go to Orlando to visit the two CCO's there. I can only hope Sawgrass gets better. I wish they carried Tom Ford cosmetics. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

DILLIGAF

O, that's good news! I swear that CCO is stuck in a time warp. Unfortunately, I drive 2.5 hours to go to Orlando to visit the two CCO's there. I can only hope Sawgrass gets better. I wish they carried Tom Ford cosmetics. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
I thought I was the only one that noticed the time warp that CCO seems to be stuck in. Here's to new management and new things in stock.

Debbs

Very, odd!!! Who really have the time, gas, energy to always want to drive 6-8 hours to Estero or Orlando. I can't even sit for long in the beautician's chair even worse the dryer! And I have some cushion, lol . Hope they get their act together with this new mgr!

jchait

Very, odd!!! Who really have the time, gas, energy to always want to drive 6-8 hours to Estero or Orlando. I can't even sit for long in the beautician's chair even worse the dryer! And I have some cushion, lol . Hope they get their act together with this new mgr!
when are we going to Orlando btw?! lol I start school soon so we gotta go before then!

Debbs

I am free this weekend Sat &Sun. Call first to get a idea of what's there to decide if its worth the long trip They won't tell you, have to ask for specific items

Debbs

Custom Purchase! Price of the item plus all applicable taxes, shipping and handling. Some folks do charge a fee to do CP I recently found out! Wasn't familiar with that practice but I guess some discretion can be used in each case.

treasuremymac

Thanks so much Debbs! Thats very generous of you to offer members of the forum. Its nice to know there are good people out there willing to help others that dont have access to CCOs!

Debbs

I am sorry to respond to what I thought was merely an innocent question. I am not trying to break any rules or engage in any transaction. Sorry to respond to your query darling. Nothing personal however will ignore in the future. Comments and opinions made in my previous sale thread etc that were all recently removed and prompted re-enforcements of CB rules and regulations were not solicited. I am not capable of controlling the opinions of others good or bad only my own (which I will reserve)

treasuremymac

I was merely asking a question about a particular acronym because I am new to this group and am very unaware of the lingo. I hope that no assumptions were made about our conversation. It would be hard to make the case that I was soliciting any items or that Debbs was advocating the sale of items and/or attempting to sell items in this particular forum.

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
I was merely asking a question about a particular acronym because I am new to this group and am very unaware of the lingo. I hope that no assumptions were made about our conversation. It would be hard to make the case that I was soliciting any items or that Debbs was advocating the sale of items and/or attempting to sell items in this particular forum.
I did see that. Again, I was only posting the reminder in order to prevent anyone from violating the rules. Nothing further.

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
Gotcha! Thanks for clarifying. I am new to the site so Im trying my best to learn all the terms/acronyms :)
Here is a post that lists a bunch of them!
http://www.specktra.net/t/25421/specktra-faq-acronyms-cosmetic-and-bulletin-board-chat
Hope that helps!

Latest posts