sunset eyes + school day FOTD

..kels*

very pretty! your liner is perfect! now i need to buy sushi flower after seeing how great it looks with goldmine.
thmbup.gif

tadzio79

you're so pretty! you have awesome features and I am in love with your lips!!!
your natural look is exactly that - i can't tell that you're wearing makeup!

mia88

Great colours on the eyes
smiles.gif
And I'm envying your complexion, may I ask what kind of skin type you are and what skincare you use?
smiles.gif

shopgood

thanks everyone
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_copper
what is your foundation shade by MAC reference do you know? I wonder if I can do that pink...

i'm sorry, i've never been matched for MAC foundations
ssad.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRitz
ur wearing makeup in the last one?? lol doesnt show

yeah, doo. lol no eyemakeup but the rest of my face is there
lol.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..kels*
now i need to buy sushi flower after seeing how great it looks with goldmine.
thmbup.gif

yess! i love the two together. in the pics, it's hard to see sushi flower but its there on the middle of the lid. the darker pinkish looking part on the outer corners is UD heat [<3]. for reference, here are pics of just goldmine and sushi flower.
DSC00088.jpg
no flash, this one looks a little washed out
DSC00082small.jpg
i don't think this one had flash either.. i edited to make it look more true to life. i think this shows it a little brighter tho

Quote:
Originally Posted by mia88
And I'm envying your complexion, may I ask what kind of skin type you are and what skincare you use?
smiles.gif

i would say combination leaning towards oily. i would give the credit more towards foundation and coverup more than having a nice complexion tho. lol it doesn't look so nice without makeup.. but i use neutrogena products. deep clean cream cleanser and clear pore oil-eliminating astringent twice a day, and on-the-spot acne treatment for when my skin's uncooperative (usually around that time of the month)