Sunsonic l/s with Tan skin?

nunu

I was waiting till someone replies to your thread to see what others think because i am 50-50 about it as well..

My opinion is, is that it might make us look ghostly becuse it is lighter than pleasureseeker and pleasureseeker is already too light and can only be worn with dark smokey eyes.

Hope this helps.

Mizz.Yasmine

I know lol everybody with a tan or darker must be hiding it from it too!

It does look like a good mixer shade though. It could lighten n add frosty tones to brown lipstick maybe. I don't think I'm gonna buy it though. I already use Tanarama to do that.

GlamYOURUs

I am NC35 but I have tanned and I plan on getting darker!. In my opinion this particular color can work for anyone, with any shade.

I use it to apply lightly on my lips for a nice golden shimmer. Its perfect for the summer!

Or I use it to apply OVER a nude or pink lipstick, right in the CENTER of your bottom lip and it is gorgeous! It gives you that fake pout or full glossy bottom lip.

hth!

CantAffordMAC

my MA tried this on me last week....it wasn't bad. Its kind of similar to 1n...I dunno its just a nude lip? It didnt look bad on me. He used a liner such as creamola or something, and naked space l/g on top. I didnt buy it because I have enough lipsticks like this.

It can work though. I am tan and plan on getting darker as well, but I'd reach for a nude lip before a pale pink lip. ?

Mizz.Yasmine

Ugh now I want it again lol! I've never seen it in person or swatched it so idk. MAC describes it as a white gold so I was thinking it may be too too pale or white~ish.

How does it compare to Tanarama?It's probaly basicaly a dupe huh.