Super Aqua

capspock

Well, is was a lot nicer in real life... you girls know what I mean. I totally believe when people write "oh, this was so brighter in real life!!!" This look had more nuances and was brighter, my camera "ate" half of it.

I used:

-Lots of Aquadisiac on middle lids
-Blue piggie on outer & inner lids
-Teal piggie on lower lash line
-Tilt on crease
-White Gold on brow bone
-Blacktrack fluidliner
-Lots of L'oreal mascara
-Tongue in chick lacquer

makeflo_042.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ra73/aqua2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ra73/aqua1.jpg

MY CAMERA DRIVES ME NUTS!!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...dra73/nuts.jpg

capspock

THANK YOU girls!!!! And Audrey...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
You look beautiful in blue! I have been eyeing Tongue -n- Chic. How do you like it?

That is my favorite lacquer ever! Really, I use it most of the time, for the past 3 years, and before finding it I was never faithfull to any color/lipstick. I don't understand why lacquers aren't more popular than lipglasses and other glosses, because they have such a better staying power.

LineausBH58

i like the blue.... my cam does the same.... you should try no flash with some natural light... or go to the close up option (most cams its with the flower)....there is a good thread about picture taking in the tut... by MisChe....i like your nuts pic.... and your hair cut

capspock

Super Aqua *updated*

Quote:
Originally Posted by LineausBH58
i like the blue.... my cam does the same.... you should try no flash with some natural light... or go to the close up option (most cams its with the flower)....there is a good thread about picture taking in the tut... by MisChe....i like your nuts pic.... and your hair cut

Thanks a lot for the tips!!! I will read that thread, I'm new here, so I'm still exploring all this info.

And yeah, sorry mods for the big pics, I will post them smaller next time.

Oh, btw, yesterday night I took another set of pics of that look. They didn't go very well too, but them when I was cropping them I also used the "auto equalize" feature and the colors showed a lot better. Not yet 100% good, but at least you can see more of the different tones of blue:

byeyp.jpg

LineausBH58

Quote:
Originally Posted by capspock
Thanks a lot for the tips!!! I will read that thread, I'm new here, so I'm still exploring all this info.

And yeah, sorry mods for the big pics, I will post them smaller next time.

Oh, btw, yesterday night I took another set of pics of that look. They didn't go very well too, but them when I was cropping them I also used the "auto equalize" feature and the colors showed a lot better. Not yet 100% good, but at least you can see more of the different tones of blue:

byeyp.jpg

wow... yeah you can even see purples in that look.... nice... good luck with more pictures

Cingels

Beautiful! WHat brush did u use to apply Blacktrack? it looks so precise and its in a nice thin line- Im always trying to achieve! ;-)

capspock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cingels
Beautiful! WHat brush did u use to apply Blacktrack? it looks so precise and its in a nice thin line- Im always trying to achieve! ;-)

Heehee, yeah, that's something I started using just last week. It is an art brush, similar to the 209 brush, but even skinnier. I could never do a very thin line with the 266, so I got this one. I think you can find it in any craft/art store, and even from the top brands, this kind of brush isn't expensive, because it has small amount of hair. Mine is natural hair.
winks.gif

Latest posts