Super Bright Dare to Wear FOTD

MissResha

I wore this look this past Saturday and posted it on my blog. Figured I'd share with you lovely ladies.

Nothing fancy, just playing around w/ the bright and juicy colors from the Dare to Wear collection

macdtw_fotd1.jpg

macdtw_fotd2.jpg

macdtw_fotd3.jpg

macdtw_fotd4.jpg

macdtw_fotd5.jpg

macdtw_fotd6.jpg

macdtw_fotd7.jpg

macdtw_fotd8.jpg

EYES

* MAC Painterly paint pot
* MAC Lime
* Zingy
* Atlantic Blue
* Shock-a-holic
* MUFE #92
* MAC Cloudbound
* Chanel Inimitable mascara
* Urban Decay 24/7 Zero liner
* MAC Blacktrack fluidline

FACE

* MAC Dark MSF
* Benefit Boi-ing concealer
* Facefront Fully Baked Bronzer
* Bobbi Brown "Flame" blush

LIPS

* MAC Currant lip liner
* MAC Viva Glam Gaga lipstick

smiles.gif

MissResha

awww thanks you guys
smiles.gif

@fiberluver..

i used my 2 239's to pack on (in exact order) lime, zingy, and atlantic blue. all three colors just on the lid and i stopped right at the crease. i had this half-moon shape of three colors. i softly blended all three colors together by just patting residual color from the brushes and overlapping them so there weren't any harsh lines. dont wanna overblend these shadows cuz they're kinda sensitive lol.

-then i used a 226 to blend shock-a-holic into the crease -- only going 2/3 of the way over.

-using the belly of the 226 i placed a tiny bit of MUFE 92 just on the outer corners to make shock-a-holic pop a bit more.

-i used cloudbound eyeshadow w/ my 227 for the highlight.

-blacktrack fluidline on upper lashline, winged out slightly, UD Zero liner on waterline, upper waterline, Chanel Inimitable mascara

concealed dark spots w/ Benefit Boi-ing concealer, dusted my MAC MSF in Dark all over, Bobbi Brown blush in Flame on the cheeks, Facefront Fully Baked bronzer to contour. lined my lips w/ Currant, filled in w/ Viva Glam Gaga
smiles.gif

HTH

MissResha

thanks you guys! i love this collection

i just realized how orange i look because i was laying on top of a red pillow. fail LOL. i swear im not an oompa loompa!

Latest posts