• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Super glittery look!!

Motoko Kusanagi

Hello, everybody!

I did this look, which I think is great for a night out. It's very easy to do. I can't wait to test it outside my house! LOL!
I used a glitter e/s from a Brazilian brand called Contém 1g, and I don't know another e/s you can use instead of that. Sorry!
I loved the look, but the e/s hurt so much my skin when I took it off!!
ssad.gif

I focused mainly on the eyes. I just fixed my face a little bit to take the pictures.
Please ignore my pijama!!!
Ah! This is my first tutorial, so, please, bare with me! I'll get better with time.

Products used

Eyes:
Eyelash curler
Contém 1g concealer as primer
Avon Daring Definition Mousse Mascara
Avon Glimmersticks for eyes - Black
Cores e Brilhos e/s- White
Cores e Brilhos e/s- Black
Contém 1g Glitter e/s
Eye Kohl - Black
Jordana - White Eyepencil

Face:
Cores e Brilhos Compact Powder
Contém 1g Concealer
Vult Blush Nº3

Imagem015-200608.jpg

Imagem013.jpg

That's the main product for this look.

1 - Start with concealer around your eyes and on eyelids. I use it as a primer.
Imagem016.jpg

2 - Protect yourself against fall out!! When I was applying the eyeshadow, I could see it flying around me!! Compact powder will do the trick.
Imagem019.jpg

3 - Using the black kohl, cover your entire lid. It doesn't have to be even. It's just a base for the black e/s. Don't go too much above the crease.
Imagem020.jpg

4 - Using your black eyeshadow, go over the kohl, covering your entire lid. I went up untill the crease.
Imagem022.jpg

5 - Now, using a q-tip, you're going to shape the eyes, and making it more even and clean. Blend the edges a little bit, so you don't have any harsh line.
Imagem025.jpg

6 - Using a big fluffy e/s brush, you're going to apply the glitter e/s.
Imagem026.jpg

And this is a shot of the e/s.
Imagem027.jpg

7 - Now, with gentle strokes, place the glitter e/s all over the lid. Don't pass the crease line.
Imagem031.jpg

8 - Line your bottom lashline with black eyeliner. I used also a little bit of black eyeshadow, just to make it really black.
Imagem036.jpg

9 - Take your angled brush, dip into the glitter e/s, and go over the bottom lashline.
Imagem038.jpg

10 - I'm using white eyeshadow as a highlighter here, on the browbone untill the crease, blending into the black glittery e/s.
Imagem042.jpg

10- Curl your eyelashes.
Imagem041.jpg

11 - Wear lots and lots of mascara! If you have falsies, even better!
Imagem044.jpg

12 - Clean fall outs with your super fancy fan brush.
Imagem045.jpg

And, the finished look:

Imagem052.jpg

Imagem058.jpg

Imagem061.jpg

Imagem062.jpg

Imagem003-1.jpg

Imagem004-200608-1.jpg

Imagem010.jpg

Imagem011.jpg

Enjoy!! C&C is very welcome!!

Motoko Kusanagi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittni
oh....my....

I like the colors of the glitter/base...
smiles.gif

Thanks, girls.

The name for this glitter in Portuguese is Fruta Cor. I can't find the translation to English! Sorry.

Latest posts