Super MAC MA's

Lalli

You know we always moan about some ma's being bit chy and some being nice well today i was tired and haggard but went to pick up the 191 brush and studio mist blush.. and the MA who served me was deaf and had a few speech problems BUT she made my day because it made me realise no matter how much i feel my life is hard there are people out there with thier own problems and smile their way through them. she was soo beautiful had amazing make up and i didnt even had to ask her to try it it on me she just went ahead and tried the colors on for me

and i have to admit she was the most amazing and beautiful MA i ever met. im definantly sticking to that concession stand
greengrin.gif

LolaStarz

I was just sitting here at work thinking how crappily my day is going, and then I read this. OKAY..reality check ---> my day is great!

cutey.gif
Thanks!!!

Ms. Z

That is great, I hope that the customers are kind to her. I wish her much success.

ebonyannette

^ Yes I agree write to MAC and let them know how great she is.

I wish I had a "regular MA" I kinda just go in and talk to whoevers turn it is to pick up the next customer
ssad.gif

There is one person that I like but shes at a kiosk inside MACY's and they dont always have the best selection and most up to date stuff so I like the freestanding stores better but the MA's at the freestanding stores I go to are kinda cold, not mean just not really intersted in their customer.

little teaser

thats great you found a nice ma you like it makes the exspirence fun i havent never run into a rude one yet the two diffrent counters i visit are always friendly and i have my fav's that i get inspired by there makeup skills but there all nice here in florida

as_cute_as_pie

thats sooo nice aww i would def write to mac and her manager
greengrin.gif

like ebonyannette i just get whoevers free argh i wish i had a great MA :|

Lalli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosopher
which counter was it lalls?
smiles.gif

Debenhams, Leicester.

im going back next week so i'll go and find her, theres another ma there shes also brilliant.. but she was deffo my fav
greengrin.gif

Eemaan

never been but do ring up esstee lauder and compliment her service. i did over the fone once, and got a nice thank you letter back from them saying it had been passed on to the MAs regional manager

kateisgreat

thats awesome.
my mac counter has amazing staff.
i've emailed mac about that specific location. the pro store i went to, my god most of them were so rude, literally looking their noses down at everyone. but the ones at my counter are beyond sweet. i've gone in there and been looking at a color and have had one of them say "ohh let me try that on you" and i've never once paid to have my makeup done there and sometimes i ended up buying less than the amount for them to do your makeup. they always greet me by name and whenever they see my mother or grandmother theyve asked where i am haha. my counter is in st. kitts, on.

NikkiHorror

I don't understand why most MAC employees think they are better than everybody else. I would have thought that they brainwash them at training into thinking they are these almighty powerful goddesses, but there are some that are really sweet and genuine. The rest of the department calls the mean ones MACaronis, lol.

I know when I work for MAC down the line, I'm gonna be considered the nice one, even if it doesn't win me the appreciation of my co-workers.

Lalli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosopher
never been but do ring up esstee lauder and compliment her service. i did over the fone once, and got a nice thank you letter back from them saying it had been passed on to the MAs regional manager

im going to for definant need to find out her name
smiles.gif
and make sure it is passed on
greengrin.gif

Latest posts