SUPER vintage look gives me fever all through the night FOTD

laneyyy

Hello all!!!

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE EVER WENT NEAR, TOUCHED OR PUT ON RED LIPSTICK!!!!

I thought it would be super fun to get a gussied up vintage style. The dress and glasses I got from Zoe's, a vintage consignment shop in my hometown of the beautiful Birmingham, Alabama. I even went for the hair too!!!

I really hope ya'll enjoy!

[[Oh, btw, I realize that my neck is darker than my face in the photo... to be quite honest, it is the way it is photographing... I took pics, and i'm like, "That ain't right" so I went to the morror and inspected, and it was fine.... hmmm. So please excuse the weired coloring
th_dunno.gif
]]

I can't tell you how much fun this was!
tong.gif

DSC04333_edited-1.jpg

DSC04335_edited-1.jpg

DSC04342_edited-1.jpg

DSC04352.jpg

DSC04379.jpg

Not too fond of this picture, but it shows the hairstyle with the obvious black bobby pins =P Oh well, it was for fun!

DSC04389_edited-1.jpg

LOOK!!!! A SMILE!!!!

DSC04391.jpg

What I used...

Eyes

Lancome Daylight e/s
MAC Magnetic Fields e/s
MAC Hush e/s
MAC Vanilla Piggy
MAC Solor White e/s
HIP Creamliner in Black
Lancome Hypnose Mascara in Black

Face

Clinique Almost Makeup in Neutral/Fair
MAC MSF Duo in Medium/Natural +Shimmer
MAC MB in Dainty
MAC Powder Blush in X-Rocks

Lips

Rimmel London Red Hot l/s
Rimmel London 1000 Kisses l/l in Red Dynamite​

Brittni

GROOOOOOVY girlfriend! I like the liner a lot. It was put on well.

Weird about your skin/neck color being SO different in contrast... And thanks for the heads up on those contacts. I've never used them before but have no problem touching my eye -- any tips/tricks/suggestions? TIA!

laneyyy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittni
GROOOOOOVY girlfriend! I like the liner a lot. It was put on well.

Weird about your skin/neck color being SO different in contrast... And thanks for the heads up on those contacts. I've never used them before but have no problem touching my eye -- any tips/tricks/suggestions? TIA!

AHHHH! I know, it's aggrevating!!!! Like on the first pic, its fine but the reast suck as far as thr face/neck thing goes =[ HAHAHA TIME TO GET A NEW CAMERA!!! Nikon D80, i hear??? OK!!!! HAHA, maybe when my hubby goes on his deployment... as far as contacts go, just go see an eye doc and have him fit you, get a script, and go contact crazy!!!!!

panda0410

I freakin LOVE vintage/retro cosmetic looks and fashion!! ~ this is gorgeoussssss, hair and lips are hot girl! You oughta wear the red some more
winks.gif

lizardprincesa

OMGoddess!!
yes.gif
th_DANCE.gif
lol.gif

I'm a freak for phenomena Vintage, altho I'm mostly focused on the 20's now (with delves into 1967-1971 or so) but

Damn! You did an amazing job! The colours! Your hair! WOWEE!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your Black Black eyeliner.

Thanks for colouring up my Night!

I must look & see if you've done any 20's or my other fave era, as you are a *talent*.

Fantastic!!

xxxCherylFaith, (stuck in TimeWarps)
smiles.gif

NicksWifey

You look awesome girl!
smiles.gif

All of your looks are so different, you're very versatile with the colors you choose. But whatever you choose, always brings out your eyes & skin. Beautiful as always
greengrin.gif