super watery waterline - anything i can do?

spacegirl2007

I've never been able to line my waterline. It is sooo watery that absolutely nothing will stick to it. In the rare instance that I can get a tiny bit of liner to stay there, it doesn't stay put for long and ends up migrating down to my lower lashes. Is there anything I can try? I have small eyes so I'd like to open them up by using a light colored liner in the waterline.

xLongLashesx

Have you thought about checking out why your eyes water so much? Mine do b/c of hayfever and a reaction to UDPP. I find taking antihistamines helps but I still have to carry liner/mascara around for touchups.

spacegirl2007

I actually don't notice my eyes watering at all. They are never red, itchy, or like....drippy or anything. It's just the waterline.

ForgetRegret

Have you tried gently blotting your waterline with a q-tip, apply a very TINY amount of UDPP, and then put your liner on? I know it's not as quick, fast, and easy and just putting on liner, but it may help you get some staying power. Also, what liner are you using? You may have better luck with gel liners than pencils.

dolcedaniela

Try using creme liners or liners that are water/smudgeproof. Sephora has lots of options, like makeup forever and their website has so many reviews. I'm not sure but this can be hard to overcome so just always bring a eyeliner pencil with you for touchups during the day.

Latest posts