supposedly

YOOTOPiA

so since we all know whats coming out for spring and summer because of the awesomeness that is specktra, i thought i would ask what the fall collection would be like and gordon e said it would be a lot of matte like shadows. they're bringing back taupe which was one of the bigger shadow sizes or the cheek color, i forget which... and they're addressing the production issues with the mieralize skin finishes and are in the works to make them part of the permanent line. they're also coming out with like 5 more matte-ish shades of skinfinishes that are supposed to be flesh tones and can be worn as foundation??? something like that... they do the color stories way in advance from when they launch and have already been using them on the runways, but when i was asking about fall, it was so long time ago that they worked on it, he kinda spaced out.
i asked him to talk to the production and development team about re releasing parrot and he said that the request comes up often and they're thinking about it =)
but yeah... don't quote me word for word but that was the gist he gave me.

edit
oh yeah i also forgot to mention that he said theyre addressing the palette issue. theyre gonna change it up so that they lie completely flat when opened. possibly double sided eye palettes with a separator, and hopefully one for ccbs!

roxybc

Well what yu said makes sense, there have been rumors floating around here of a MAC mineral makeup line, so perhaps the "foundations" you were talking about are MAC's answer to Bare Minerals..............who knows, but I'm glad that we're talking about fall with this because I can't afford any more summer stuff that what is coming out already!!! LOL!

AGB

oo it sounds good i love the mineralize skinfinish idea i can not wait until they put some more out!!

sigwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznsmurfy
wow! i would love to see more matte shadows! and permanent MSFs?! loveeee hehe

Absolutely ditto!!!!

Shawna

Hmm, that kind of makes sense because one of the members on here noticed that the French exclusive has a skinfinish called "light" or something like that. It would be a perfect name for a foundation shade. Crosses fingers for mineral foundations.

d_flawless

if that's true about the MSFs being permanent, those who pay the crazy amounts now will be so mad, i would be!

Wattage

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_flawless
if that's true about the MSFs being permanent, those who pay the crazy amounts now will be so mad, i would be!

I have payed some rather high prices for a few of my MSFs but in all honesty I wouldn't be mad at all if MAC introduced a permanent line of these. If they did, most likely the MSFs would all be new shades and even if they weren't, they would be second formulations of the product and may not be exactly the same. I find with MAC and a lot of things that are LE, they become more valuable when a new product in the same line comes out that makes the old product even more rare.

Still, if they did introduce these perm, I would be in heaven!

*crosses fingers*

Brianne

I would love MSF's to be permanent (especially Porcelin Pink!) and I would also welcome some more matte shadows, perhaps with a smooth as butta' texture like the VP's? That would rock.

MDgyrl4life

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxybc
Well what yu said makes sense, there have been rumors floating around here of a MAC mineral makeup line, so perhaps the "foundations" you were talking about are MAC's answer to Bare Minerals..............who knows, but I'm glad that we're talking about fall with this because I can't afford any more summer stuff that what is coming out already!!! LOL!

At the PRO event yesterday, the MD MAC trainer who is also a product tester said that they are currently working on a mineral make up line so it's not a rumor it is happening.

HeartOfSilver

Yay for matte! As much as I understand why they'd do a lot of glittery/sparkly/shiny stuff, I can't wait for more matte versions. I hope I find something to replace my HG- Smooth Harmony Beauty Powder.

midnightlouise

It all sounds promising! Thanks for posting this!!
smiles.gif

Latest posts