Surreal Skin Mineral Makeup

Ms_Slick

So, I have a new obsession with everything that Urban Decay makes, especially their eyeshadows. I have been considering trying their Surreal Skin Mineral Makeup since the weather is beginning to warm up and I'm just tired of wearing a liquid foundation with powder over it. My skin has been clearing up a lot too, so im thinking I don't really need a ton of coverage, but would like something buildable in case I do get a problem area. I just want to look natural and glowy without a ton of products on my face (who doesnt?). I have tried the Bare Escentials stuff and I didn't really like it. I would have to apply the stuff for like a half an hour just to look "okay" enough that I could leave the house. I'm currently an NW20.

I'm looking for any suggestions or reviews from anyone who has tried this. Thanks in advance!

Asela88

Ive never used Surreal skin mineral makeup..I was going to buy it..one of my friends loved it..thing is I honestly didnt like the way it looked on her..it looked very cakey so i didnt end up getting it..I use everyday minerals mineral foundation and i like it better then bare minerals and its ALOT cheaper..but still in the end i keep going back to my studio finish foundation..I havent really found a powder im in LOVE with..if you do please let me know :-D

Ms_Slick

Thanks for your response! I'll probably still try this out to see if I can get to work for me. There are a lot of positive reviews on Sephora, so I will let you know once I try it!

Ms_Slick

I've heard some problems can arise if you use too much or not the right moisturiser underneath.

mizuki~

I have this but I almost never use it..
the coverage is blah. wWhen I try to build coverage it ends up cakey And I'm not sure if it's just me, but I think it oxidizes and turns a little orange..
if you didn't like BareEssentials or whatever, I don't think you'd like this either
nope.gif

Little Addict

i use to love this stuff but then i realized that it didn't last on my skin and was completely off by lunchtime. also oxidized on me somewhat, not very noticeable, though

Latest posts