Surreal, so underrated!

pugmommy7

I just wanted to spread the love for this ES.
I just love it. I put it right up there with Parrot. anyone else feel this way about a shade?

ilovexnerdsx

i feel this way about surreal! not many people have it in their collections but i loveee it
smiles.gif
it was my second mac shadow!

ledonatella

I love Surreal! I actually wear it with Parrot alot. I do Casa Blanca (or Nylon) under the brow bone, Sweeten Up (or another corally peachy color) in the crease, Parrot on the outer lid and Surreal on the inner lid. Lots of black or deep brown liner and you are good to go. Very pretty~

pugmommy7

oooh that sounds pretty. i am going to do that for tommorrows eotd. I keep starting out all ready for a plummy brown fall eye and end up with teals/yellow greens!. I just love them!

IcePrincess2250

Surreal was my first green, years ago, and now greens are my favourite colours to wear both in e/s and even in clothes. I remember explaining to the MA that I was scared of greens and she told me to try starting with surreal. Lovelovelove.

browneyedbaby

Almost exactly the same as me (except it was this year!). It's gorgeous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcePrincess2250
Surreal was my first green, years ago, and now greens are my favourite colours to wear both in e/s and even in clothes. I remember explaining to the MA that I was scared of greens and she told me to try starting with surreal. Lovelovelove.

Latest posts