Sushi flower problem Ö

Jishin

Hi guys, can anyone please tell me how to use Sushi flower e/s
I CANT HANDLE IT.

I dont know a good combination to make this e/s work, cause everytime i used it, it looks like im on drugs or something. i really like the colour, so Im really curious how to make this thing work
nope.gif

thanks alot

xoxo

makeba

sushi flower is a gorgeous color but sometimes needs a bit of a push! try crimonaire shadestick as a base and i bet you it will work for you. i cant remember the other pink shadestick that came out a few months ago but that one will work too. try it with sketch in the outer v and crease

GucciGirl

I love Sushi Flower in the crease with Electric Eel on the lid . The colors are beautiful together if you loke a bright bold eye.

gildedangel

Sushi flower canbe tough to work with, I make sure to really pack it on. I love using it with golds and bronze!

ImMACnificent

I don't personally own Sushi Flower, but I have seen it used many times.

Perhaps try a frostier nude color all over the lid, All that Glitters or maybe Rice paper, then use Sushi flower in the outter V with a hint of a darker burgundy or even a darker brown to deepen it. It'll make a pretty pinkish/brown neutral eye. Or if you want to be daring, use it all over the lid with carbon or graphology in the crease with maybe a pop of green or blue on the lower lashline.

ThePowderPuff

I LOVE sushi flower but it needs a lot of packing to work. The colour must really show up, otherwise it looks like you just have red eyes and have been crying all night.

I pair it with purples for at really funky look. Sushi flower on the inner half of the lid, Stars N Rockets on the outer half of the lid and in the crease, and Nocturnelle on the outer part of the lid and in the outer half of the crease. Sort of. And then I use a dark purple eyeliner like Prunella.

sfmakeupjunkie

sushi flower is a great crease color and works really well with bronzes and golds. I will often layer it with rule for added depth and add sketch on the outer corner for some drama.

kaliraksha

I pair it with purples, golds, or black/beauty marked. My key to it is to just use it as an accent color. The only time I've successfully used it as an all over color it was over flammable paint with rose gold on the inner eye.

Babylard

if it helps, today i used:
lemon chiffon shadestick on the inner half
red velvet shadestick on the outer half
packed crest the wave on the inner half
packed sushi flower on the outer half
violet pigment in the crease and outer V