Suspicious Auction

socalmacfan

I was looking at MAC stuff on ebay and saw a listing for MAC "lipgloss pots" item number: 320178071062 and was wondering if MAC ever came out with lipgloss pots. They look cool, but I'm suspicious about the whole transaction since the listing says it's in AU (Australian money), but the items are in Texas, hmmm! I haven't bid, of course.

Anyway, if anyone can tell me if MAC has ever come out with lipgloss pots that would be great.

wolfsong

Re: Counterfeit MAC Forum Bulletin Board

* Please move this if its the wrong place to write it*
MAC does have pots of lip balm and multi purpose gloss pots (tendertones, all over gloss etc), but not lipgloss-lipgloss (with the exception of those glittery monsters - though they look nothing like these either) as far as i know. These look like MAC sample pots, and the gloss is attached unevenly to the lid - like its been decantered from something else. I wouldnt trust it - AU sellers are almost as bad as Asian ones for flogging fakes (i hate generalizing like that, but its true).

socalmacfan

Re: Counterfeit MAC Forum Bulletin Board

Thank you so much for looking. I thought these were too good to be true. The thing about the AU is the seller isn't from AU they're here (and the items) the U.S. in Texas! Strange. Hope you have a good weekend.

Latest posts