Suspicious Lipglass - bought and delivered, w/pics, please help!

hnich

so I saw the pink grapefruit swatch on a website and decided I needed to have it, d/c or not...
so I found it on ebay, on a buy it now..the person only had stock photos and no boxes which made me feel uneasy, but didn't have any feedbacks calling her fake, so I decided to try it
here's her info in case anyone's tried her before (or knows how to look into it better than me!)
username:gallianogirl999
e-mail: shiva_pac@yahoo . com
item url:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=130086884662

it's from canada, but the sticky label looks a bit different from the other ones I have, I'll try and scan in some pics

the texture and color look fine, the smell a bit stronger than usual only (nothing suspicious)

so I just want to double-check here that it's genuine before I leave feedback

(my lipglasses have all mysteriously disappeared so I had to use others for comparison)
lipglass.jpg

The top one is the one in question,
the other two are for sure real, The lustreglass I got at a Bay MAC in Canada, the Lacquer from a CCO in USA

lipglass2.jpg

Bad scanner...tried to scan at the highest resolution, still blurry
(the bottom one is now the one in question)
In case it's ineligible the bottom one reads:
Make-up Art Cosmetics
Toronto - London
Pink Grapefruit A55
4.8 g e 0.17 US OZ
Made in/Fabrique au Canada

Please let me know either way, thanks for any help!

geeko

the label looks genuine to me...i compared it with my ciao manhattan lipglass (I bought it from MAC directly) label...and the label look the same ......

hnich

ah good...the seller's methods kinda threw me, and the slight sticker differences..the formula does look real though
thanks for responding