Swap/Buy question

Lapis

So I'm new to the whole make-up world, I was asking someone (not on this site) if she was open to selling since truthfully I don't have a ton of stuff so swapping is out for me, and she pointed me to the website and told me to buy it
th_dunno.gif

Is this frowned on?

coachkitten

Other websites like makeup alley don't allow any selling only swapping so that might have been the reason. Some other sites like Specktra do let members sell and/or swap. Not sure which site it was but if it was Makeup Alley that might have been why.

badkittekitte

hmmmm..most likely makeup alley but as you will find...the girls and boys here are great to buy from! you are less likely to deal with fakes (ebay) or fraud! i am new to buying here but have had great experiences! would def suggest looking here for goodies! most are buys too!

NicksWifey

I have great luck here at Specktra with everyone I've bought items from. All that I've dealt with have had great communication and ship items quickly. I have a few tokens on Makeup Alley, but those were from other forums where I traded with somoene and we decided to leave tokens on Makeup Alley since there wasn't an option for that on the that particular forum.

When it comes to buying makeup items and I know I can get a good deal on them, I usually look at Specktra first because I know I can trust the people on here.