Swaplifted By ASKCHELSEY on MUA...What to do now?

glowingface

I am an established swapper on MUA with 122 tokens. I was just swaplifted by this girl with user name ASKCHELSEY.
She was initially good to negotiate, then totally disappeared from communication. I would have waited for 2 weeks, but there is no Point as she deleted her ACCOUNT. She had good tokens,a few more than me, but around 7 negatives and 4 neutrals. (not sure for the number, but many reds and Oranges).
What do I do now...Every swaptawk or other report site seems to take me at weird sites when I enter it on the search engine.

HELP!

annasuilover

Hey there, I was just swaplifted by her too!! I did a reverse address lookup on white pages and found out her real name is Katherine R--- and her phone number is (XXX) XXX-3427.

I sent her 2 MAC msfs, and she deleted her account right after. I'm so pissed off. Read this:

http://swaplifted.blogspot.com/

I don't know if such a think as reporting mail or internet fraud really works, but do you want to try to file a complaint against her?

Admin edit - Please refer to our TOS. We do not allow full name and other sensitive personal information to be posted publicly. If you wish to send this type of information to someone, please send them a PM.

AllyLIM

Hi,

I just found this forum researching info about what to do when you have been swaplifted.

Unfortunately I have been swaplifted and just received two fake MAC pigments almost empty, it's a joke. I was so upset when I opened my package and I didn't find my NARS blush :( Obviously the person in question received my end (an UD Palette!) but now she deleted her account so there is no way I can award her with a negative token. I have no idea what to do but there must be something? I have her address obviously and I found out her real name (she gave me a fake surname).

I cannot believe people can be so desperate for USED makeup, it's really sad.

Does anyone knoe if there is anything you can do about this in the UK? This is theft!

Thanks and sorry for the long message but I am so upset! :(

p.s. I am trying to familiarise with the site so let me know if my message should go somewhere else. Thanks!

User38

^ MUA has a lot of nutty people on it.. I am a member too..lol.. Because I have given so many reviews, I constantly got letters from other members, asking me -- not only for advice -- but for the actual product if I had given it a so so or bad review. lol.

I rarely go in anymore because it is aggravating to get these requests and difficult to tell someone you don't know that you are not in the charity industry.

that said, you can write to Administration and maybe they can force the person to refund your money.. I don't know . I have only bought from two lovely ladies here on Specktra who were kind enough to supply me with something I could not get... I have heard a lot about MUA funny business.

Sorry you encountered this situation.. and best of luck.