Sweet as Cocoa Blush

bella1342

I picked this up at CCO yesterday and then when I got home I wasn't sure if it would work well for me. My skin is on the lighter side, I don't have a MAC foundation #... because I never tried their foundation.

Just wondering what y'all think of this blush though. Thanks!

carandru

I love it!! It was my first MAC blush and is still one of my favorites! It works perfectly for my neutral looks as well as a contour. I can see where this blush might be a little much for a littler complexion, (I'm NC50). But I'm sure that can be overcome by a light application. For my skin tone, I think the color is similar to the plum dubois, but sweet as cocoa is definitely more reddish brown. I say give it a try!!!

bella1342

I forgot I posted this thread.. lol! I've been sick so I haven't been able to use it yet... so we'll see. I'm kinda lighter like I said earlier. I'm anywhere from light/medium, medium, medium beige, beige, etc. depending on the foundation brand. etc. I was just wondering if I could apply it with a light hand and not look silly. I have merrily and really love it... so I figured this might work too. I'll have to try it this weekend. Thanks for your response!

emeraldjewels

Hi i ordered this online, and when it came i thought it way way to dark for me (i'm NW20), but its really sheer, I love it now, I use a 187 brush and its not too dark or anything. I think you'll like it, its not as dark as it is in the pan. HTH

ktdetails

I love this blush and I'm NW15!!!!... - it's all about a light hand and the right application ... i love the color.... I also love Plum du Bois blush....

NubianHoneii

Oh yes one of my favorites!

Even though they describe Plum du Bois as "frosted deep pink bronze" , it reminds me of sweet as cocoa .. Almost a dupe.

emeraldjewels

Quote:
Originally Posted by NubianHoneii
Oh yes one of my favorites!

Even though they describe Plum du Bois as "frosted deep pink bronze" , it reminds me of sweet as cocoa .. Almost a dupe.

iagree.gif

Latest posts