"Sweet Little luxuries" ebay shop

Devon

Hi girls,
I bought some items here (two patternmaker eyeshadows palettes) and I was sure they're authentic, I've never heard about fake LE Mac palettes.

But.. now I'm in doubt about other items listed in the ebay shop. There are some doubtful pigments.. take a look!

Melon
4733_1.JPG

Air du blue
5237_1.JPG

The seller is Tobobos, he's a powerseller with over 10000 positive feedbacks

Xqueeze_me

They're sending me negative vibes.

A look at the label on top of the box tells me to walk away.

Any chance of seeing the bottom of the jars?

wolfsong

Upside down boxes seem to mean only one thing: FAKE!

These are shades from the original 7/8 fake lots too, so i personally wouldnt trust them based on that.

Devon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xqueeze_me
They're sending me negative vibes.

A look at the label on top of the box tells me to walk away.

Any chance of seeing the bottom of the jars?

I don't think
th_dunno.gif

I had the same impression, even if I'm not expert as you in finding fakes.

Another one thing that don't convince me is the fact that pigments listed are in colours as Air du blue or melon that Diva glam sells for real.

Xqueeze_me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devon
I don't think
th_dunno.gif

I had the same impression, even if I'm not expert as you in finding fakes.

Another one thing that don't convince me is the fact that pigments listed are in colours as Air du blue or melon that Diva glam sells for real.

Oops! Sorry. I thought you bought the pigments already.

I would avoid it, Devon. That's my personal choice because I don't trust eBay 100% anymore when it comes to Powersellers selling their "we buy straight from MAC bla bla bla MAC Pigments".

Feedbacks and batch codes are very unreliable nowadays because the fakers have got that almost perfect with the most recent updated fakes.

panda0410

ITA - walk away. We dont have the benefit of the doubt anymore because we cant phsically swatch until it arrives and prooving it (getting a letterhead from MAC) might be impossible for some people who live miles away from a store.....

If in doubt walk away!

rockin

The upside down boxes, plus the fact that these are shades that were in the last batch of fake would certainly say 'fake' to me.

Devon

tong.gif
I just decided to buy my pigments only at MAC corners or pro stores.

I'll never buy pigments from ebay
nonono.gif

Latest posts