Sweet story from MAC counter last night!

Jot

fab story. lucky girl and lovely grandma. I hope i remember this if/when i get to be a grandma or have someone i can spoil

Divinity

I really loved this story because my own grandmother always wanted me to be happy with life and with myself. My looks were HUGE growing up because I had terrible acne. My grandma used to put my eyeliner on before I went to school every morning. If I wasn't pleased with the line, she was more than happy to re-draw it, because she knew it would make me happy.

.k.

aww my mom's mom died when my mommy was a newborn so her auntie raised her. i dont have a grandma but my auntie is like my grandma and she is the most generous person i have ever known. she took care of my mommy when she was sick with breast cancer. i dont know if my mom could of survived that without her. i cant even type this without tears in my eyes. thank god for grandmothers! so i guess i do have a grandma
smiles.gif

ilovexnerdsx

aww!!
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
i can't wait until i have kids/neices/nephews so that i can buy them things they really like as a surprise
smiles.gif
my grandparents are always doing nice things for me and it's the greatest thing ever. not because you're getting stuff you like, but because they're going out of their way to make you happy, and that means so much
smiles.gif

dmenchi

ohh ,this is soo sweet....i only have one GM left and she in germany, i miss her soo much...

OrangeLuvinChik

That was so sweet! Was the granddaughter suprised?
smiles.gif

Now I miss my granny.
smiles.gif
. I wish I would be as sweet when I become a grandma.
smiles.gif

tiramisu

this is a sweet story.. what a cool grandma.
My mom, my sister, myself and my daughter love to do shopping "events" together and the MA's all love it.. they think it's so cool (and I do too) that there's the three generations there all loving the MAC counter. My daughter is only 8 but she can name a lot of the mac shades by looking at 'em LOL (but she only can wear it when we play on the weekends with MU--otherwise it's just snowgirl lipglass for her LOL)

starangel2383

Quote:
Originally Posted by archangeli
Aww. Stories like that make me smile.
I always wanted to be the cool cousin or the cool aunt that would take me little cousins or nieces out for a girl's day out! ... and what do I have? Little boys for nephews and cousins >_>"

i am both in a way. when my 16 year cousin visited me last year, i purchased her some MAC cosmetics and whenever i pick up my niece early from her kindergarten, i always take her over to the mall for some lunch first and then we wander around. whenever we go into mac, she always either wants a bit of pink eyeshadow or pink lipstick on her, because pink is her color.

Latest posts