sweet story

perpetuallycute

David (the boy) has planned a little vacation for us to celibrate my birthday next week.
He was going to suprise me, but I have to make the arrangements for someone to watch the animals, blah blah.
So we were talking about it, and I asked, what are we going to do in dallas?
the first thing he says is "we're going to mac of course"
then I said, 'well, thats ok - we can do something you want to do because I have a mac store here'
david: 'but there is a pro store in dallas!'

Haha - I just thought that was the sweetest thing ever. Then I told him that I don't think that they are going to go pro until next month and he was so dissapointed. It was really cute!

Its sick how we train our boys
smiles.gif
[/quote]

perpetuallycute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACreation
awwwwww soo cute! my man's getting the hang of it.... i think....i talked him into letting me do makeup on him i told him "babe i'm gonna do you so good, I'm a pro" i dunno if it's the way i said it..lol.. he didn't fight it he was like "ok, cool" still haven't gotten the time to do it, but it WILL happen, and hopefully i WILL get pics for u girls! *smiles devilishly*
winks.gif

hehe thats adorable
greengrin.gif

David let me put makeup on him the night before my demo to be a freelancer. He was so sweet about it. Everything seemed to look awful because I'm not used to working with different eye shapes and he kept encouraging me and saying this is awesome!

ladybugz07

David is such a sweetie!
smiles.gif

I called Dallas/Northpark earlier this week... They're not going pro til early September...
ssad.gif

perpetuallycute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugz07
David is such a sweetie!
smiles.gif

I called Dallas/Northpark earlier this week... They're not going pro til early September...
ssad.gif

that sucks! I thought it was late august.
that way james could take you on a pro store get-away for your b-day!

Demosthenes

Your boyfriend is a keeper. My husband isn't even that nice. :p (he's too much of a macho man to le me near him with makeup, but he is really nice about letting me clean up his brows.)

Sanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by singinmys0ng
lol aw how sweet! I didn't even know striaght men knew about mac, let alone a pro store!
lol.gif

they didn't before they met us
greengrin.gif

mine spoils me every now and then too
greengrin.gif

Latest posts