Sweet Surprise! and recent hauling *with pics*

mrsjeffhardy

I got up this morning and my husband surprised me with this sentence as soon as I sat up.
Him: "I took it upon myself to order you Love,Henri & Bendel girl,I hope you don't mind."
Me:
icon_eek.gif

followed by
th_kiss.gif
and then of course
yahoo.gif

awwwww
smiles.gif
yes,like i would really mind!! haha. ive been wanting those,but i stopped mentioning it because I was so sure they were sold out.

also,I stopped by MAC the other day about an hour before closing to pick up a few things I'd been wanting.

i got
-Impassioned l/s
-Pink Nouveau l/s
-Lady Danger l/s
-Russian Red l/g
-Ricepaper e/s
-Select coverup
-empty quad

yeah it was fun. then my husband went BACK in for me after I had already left and got me 2 Viva Glam VI lipglasses (they were sold out of the l/s
ssad.gif
)
he's great.

in this past month alone,i feel like I've bought so much! on the 11th of this month I bought russian red l/s,non conformist f/l,beige-ing s/s,209 brush,2 182 brushes,parfait amour... AND i've been buying MAC things from online users. add to that the new henri bendel stuff,plus the fact that i'm going again on Friday to pick up a few more things,sheeeeeesh!! AND THAT'S BECAUSE I DONT EVEN HAVE A JOB ANYMORE!
lmao.gif

well,a paying one anyway. i'm a full time mom,and a damn good one if I do say so myself
thmbup.gif
I also babysit my husband's nieces every now and then,so I save up my own $ and buy stuff for my kids and myself,and my husband does as well.

and these are just pictures i felt like sharing of my *FAVORITE* pink and red lipsticks. i looooove bright pinks and reds. i really feel naked without them. this isnt all my pinks/reds,believe me,just my ultimates!
clap.gif

MsButterfli

great haul girl
smiles.gif
you got one of the best jobs in the world "Mom" and u definitely have to treat yourself
smiles.gif
and hubby seems like hes the bestest
smiles.gif

yummy411

wow you are a courageous girl with those lippies.... i thought i was stepping my game up with up the amp l/s... lol

mrsjeffhardy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkgirl84
i was wondering in the picture of all your pink lipsticks what are the colors of them? the names?

reds:
russian red,lady danger,flirt! ace,arissa brand forgot the name? lol,revlon cherries in the snow,and i forgot the other 2. even though the 2nd to last is my FAVORITE red ever! obviously you can tell that from the pic lol

pinks:
pink nouveau,holidazzle,vivacious,impassioned,flirt! cool,and once again i forgot the last 2

sorry
ssad.gif

thewickedstyle

Ok, I'm printing this out and showing my hubby!!! Lucky you
smiles.gif

I love your lipsticks! What skin tone are you, if you don't mind me asking... I'm curious because I just started getting into really bold lipsticks myself and I really love some of your colors, so I'm wondering if we are similar.

Great stuff!

xIxSkyDancerxIx

awww that's sooo sweet!!

That's a nice lippie collection.. I think I look funny with reds and pinks so I stay away from them like the plague lol